Sinks, Mirrors, and Babys.

☆~'
"Water would be great, thank you" he said, rubbing my thigh from underneath the table.

I shuddered under his touch, that sly smirk appearing on his face.

He slipped his hand up my dress and through my underwear. He teased me by rubbing my clit gently, a small moan leaving my mouth.

"Are you okay Miss?" The waitress asked, glancing down at the table.

"Yeah, I'll also just have the- um, water" I blushed, biting my lip.

She walked away, making Brendon to immediately slip in a finger. I closed my eyes shut, his finger pumping in and out slowly.  Closing my legs earned me a pinch on a flap, wincing in pain a moan left my mouth due to him still fingering me.

She came back with the waters. She placed them down and told us that our food will be here in any moment.

The pleasure soon hit me hard, the feeling of needing him ran through my system. I grind on his hand, that low sexy groan left his mouth. He looked at me, his eyes dark and full of lust. He pulled his hand away, standing up to only get back down, but on his knees. He crawled underneath the table once he made sure no one was looking.

He lifted my dress, pulling down my underwear to my ankles. He spread my legs, placing kisses on my inner thighs. Chills ran up my spine, his moist, warm tongue ran up my slit. I reached down for his hair, tugging at it carefully.

I sighed in satisfaction once he started sucking on my clit. My eyes fluttered shut, my back arching just slightly.

Making it look like as if I was possessed by a demon since I was sitting on a chair.

I bucked my hips but he held me down, making me crave for his touch.

"Are you okay?" The waitress asks, coming back with our food. She smirks slightly, putting my plate in front of me and Brendons on his side.

My eyes opened quickly, my parted mouth turning to a cheeky grin.

"Yes," I breathed once I felt him put three fingers in me. "I'm fine, thank you" I mumbled, wanting to close my eyes once again.

"Where did your husband go?" She smiled, crossing her arms.

"Restroom. You know, men" I sighed, smiling.

"Mhm" she said, before walking away. She swayed her hips with every step she took, her long Carmel colored her swaying left to right everytime she moved.

"Brendon" I whispered, moving my hands to his neck.

"Hm?" He muttered, kissing my clit.

"I-I need you" I moaned softly.

☆~'☆~'☆~'☆~'☆~'☆~'

"Fuck me" I moaned against his lips, my back being pressed up against the wall.

His hands squeezing my ass, he placed me on the sink. He yanked of my underwear, holding both of my ankles with his two hands, he lifts my legs up in the air. He spread them as far as he could, leaning down to place a quick kiss on my belly button.

"Please hurry"

"Patient, kitten" he said, lowering his pants.

I didn't care what he said, I needed him badly. If he isn't going to give it then I'll do it myself.

Why wait when you have your own hand?

I started rubbing my clit slowly with my thumb, entering both my middle and index finger in me. I moaned loudly, throwing my head back to the mirror. Hearing a slight crack, but that's the least important thing right now...