Distance.

Xo

"Boi" I giggled, rolling my eyes.

"hmm.. Can't wait to see you" he soothed, his voice raspy.

"Me too. I haven't seen you, in so long"

"Babe, you have never seen me" he chuckled.

I bit my lip, pulling the phone closer to my ear.

"But, you have seen my pictures"

"mhm, my mom, she's the one taking me to the airport" I breathed, "shes not very fond of you with what I have showed her" I sighed.

"what did you show her?"

"your pictures. She doesn't like tattoos, but oh well. She thinks you are in a gang and smoke. Shit like that" I chuckled.

"I do smoke" he laughed, "Babe, monday is going to be the start of my life, with you. Officially"

"so we aren't official right now?" I teased.

"babe" he groaned.

"kidding, but let's leave it at that. Just two days away, get some rest"

"I can't. All I think about is you. I'm so excited. Not just me but my friend down low too"

I bit my lip, hearing him smirk through the line.

"I'll have to meet him"

"mhm" he mumbled, "maybe you could hang out with him. He'd like it"

"I bet he would, maybe I could play around with him just for the fun of it"

"y/n.. I got to go, my hand is calling me. But, it won't when I see you"

"maybe your fingers could be a good replacement for mine"

"goodbye y/n" he breathed.

"bye Brendon" I moaned, knowing it'd turn him on.

Before he hung up, he groaned.

I laughed and put my phone on my nightstand. Leaving the lamp on, I slid under the covers. I wiggled out of my shorts, pushing them away with my feet.
I spread my legs, slipping a hand in my underwear.

I started to rub my clit, biting my lip. I closed my eyes, thinking about Brendon. He's two day away from me and he'd be able to do this for me when he arrives.

I imagined him eating me out, the wetness already spreading.
I kept on rubbing, slipping in twin fingers. I moaned lowly, arching my back.

I pumped in and out, adding a third finger. I curled my fingers, feeling my climax inch closer and closer.

"Brenn-"

The sheets are yanked off of me, startling me.

"fuck!" I screamed, closing my legs. I quickly took my hands out, to cover my face.

"what were you doing?" My roommate Crystal laughed.

"nothing" I mumbled.

"don't tell me you were fingering yourself" she giggled, eyeing me.

I shook my head, looking at her.
She sat on the bed, crossing her legs.

"I can see it on your underwear" she said, eyeing it. "you're wet, I could finish the job for you" she said sensually.

"um.. " I laughed, "it's okay"

"good, I wanted to use my dildo before I went to sleep. Don't disturb me, unless you want to join" she teased, sticking her tongue out, winking.