Youtube.

Y/n's pov;

"I'm so excited Brendon" I squeel, jumping up and down.

"I can tell" he grins, holding my hand.

I bite my lip, releasing my lip once again since I can't contain my excitement.

"Go ask for a picture"

"And embarass myself? No thank you" I chuckle, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

He pulls me close to Greg. Dragging me along to one of my favorite youtubers, Onision.

"B-Brendon no, dont" my eyes widen, I plant my feet on the ground. Not wanting to move to him.

He keeps dragging me along. We finally stand in front of the youtuber, his smile never fading.

"My girlfriend, loves your work" Brendon says, nudging me.

I blush a light pink, "yeah, I'm a big fan" I smile widely.

"Oh, well cool" he says, a small smile appearing on his face. "My fans love you, Brendon" he chuckles, "your music is alright"

"Thanks man" Brendon says, chuckling.

"Can we get a picture?" I ask timidly, squeezing Brendons hand.

"Sure"

I pull my phone out and click on the camera icon, Brendon and I sandwich Greg. I smile widely and point my finger at him, taking the picture.

"Can I take a pic with you, Brendon?" He asks.

"Of course"

Greg pulls out his own phone and takes a pic with him. Posting it on instagram with the caption, "met someone"
........

Brendons pov;

"Greg, you're hilarious. Funnier in real life" y/n slaps her thigh, laughing at the joke he told.

"Lainey is waiting for me. So bye" he gets up heading towards the door.

"See ya"

"Bye Brendon, bye y/n"

He leaves my house, closing the door behind him.

"He is amazing" she smiles, getting up to help me with the dishes.

"I guess " I shrug.

"Are you jealous?" She smirks, looking at my facial expressions.

"No" I rolls my eyes, furrowing my eyebrows. I shake my head and keep washing the dishes.

"You can wait for me upstairs while I finish the dishes, hm?" She says, trailing her hands up my shirt, roaming her hands up and down his abs.

"Why don't you tell Greg to go wait for you?" I snap.

"Brendon, babe. He is just a youtuber that I enjoy watching. You're my number one"

"If you say so" I rolls my eyes again and makes my way to the couch.

She sighs and finishes the rest of the dishes. She look over and see me watch family feud. A small smile creeps up on her face, getting wider at the fact that Greg and her exchanged numbers so she could star in one of his videos to play games or something.
......

"Stop" she laughs, resting her hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah, crazy shit" he chuckles.

"Funny" I say, folding my arms. Looking at the both of them.

"Chill, I'm not going to steal your girl. I'm not like that" he laughs.

"Hilarious" I roll my eyes slightly, looking at the tv.