Nothing More. Prt2

No, I didn't lay y/n, but she did have a good time last night. I would've, only if she stopped talking about her ex, who does that?

I might have developed a crush on her but c,mon I'm the Brendon Urie. I can get any girl I want. Especially with these looks. These brown eyes can get whoever I want.

I take my phone from the night stand and decide to hit her up.

"hello? " her voice groggy.

"hey" I smile.

"Brendon? It's uh- 7:45 what are you doing up so early? Work doesn't start till 10"

"oh, I just wanted to say hi to the most important girl I know" I smirk, knowing that she can't see it.

"Bren" she giggles, "I'll see you at work"

"okay, maybe we could go for lunch? " I ask.

"bye bren"

"bye"

I sigh loudly and toss my phone on the bean bag which lands perfectly on it.

Maybe I should quit and be a professional basketball player..

I'd be rich and have all the babes.

.............

"hey cass" I smile, fixing my collar.

"hi Brendon" she laughs.

"how's it going? " I ask, trying to make small talk just so I can see y/n come into through the door.

"same as usual, you? "

"fantastic" I grin, "are you sure? No news? No partying or something? " I glance at the door but nothing.

"uh well Connor and I-"

"yeah, uh huh, okay" I walk away once y/n walks through the door. Wearing some tight black jeans with a white blouse. She looks amazing, even if it isn't those tight dresses that she wears.

"y/n baby wassup? " I say holding my arms out.

"Hi Brendon" she laughs rolling her eyes. She takes my hug and releases after that 2 second hug.

"gotta work" she smiles.

She waves at Cassedy and enters the elevator heading up. I sigh softly and straighten my suit out.

"I will have her.. " I whisper.

Y/n's pov;

"mhm, I'll arrange that for you. ..... Mhm no problem" I put the phone up and spin on my chair.

Someone knocks on my door which startles me, almost making me fall from my seat.

"come in"

"let's go eat, I'll pay"

"but-" I wine.

"I'm not asking " he smirks.
............

"here we'll split the check" I pull my wallet out but he holds onto my wrist.

"no, I got this" he hands the waiter $50 and he goes off.

"Bren, I could've helped. You don't have to waste money on me" I sigh, tucking a strand behind my ear.

"I've got plenty of money, wasting 50 dollars on you isn't a big deal. Even if I wasted more than a thousand I wouldn't care"

He lets go of my wrist and stands up, coming my way and pulling my chair back. I lift my self up and we stride our way to the exit.

We both enter our sides and sit in silence.

He clears his throat and says, "are you mad at me? "

Why would I?

"no, why? " I ask, looking out the window.

"oh"

And that was the last thing that was said between us. The music playing on the radio eases the tense atmosphere.

Maybe he likes me? I mean, I thought I liked him. But, I'm just stuck an my ex. I do like him a little but my ex is definitely the one.

Shit, sorry. Happy Halloween! 👻😊