Love makes people do crazy things.

"Y/n?" He sniffles.

"Yes babe?" You say walking towards him, hugging him from behind.

"I u-um I can't give you the surprise anymore" he frowns and let's tears slip down his cheek.

"What? Why? What happened? What was the surprise?" You furrow brows.

"Well...I was going to purpose to you..but your dad said I couldn't and that i don't have a 'job' " he sighs.

"Oh.." Is all you manage to say.

"Let's go somewhere" he stands up and holds your hand and leads you downstairs.

"Where to?" You ask.

"I just want to get my mind off of it.." He says trailing off.

........

"Brendon come out! This isn't funny!" You shout.

You hear rattling in the bushes and you jump when Brendon pops out from it holding a flower.

"Jesus Christ Brendon!" You scream punching his shoulder playfully.

"I'm sorry" he laughs and hands you the flower.

You take the flower and turn away rolling your eyes playfully "if you say so" you giggle.

You hear drippings "what the hell is that?" You murmer. You turn around and encounter him peeing on the bush.

You blush and laugh "babe?! Turn around!" He chuckles blushing a light pink.

"Oh please, its not like I haven't seen it before" you giggle.

He turns around and smirks.

"Pull up your pants!" You laugh and cover your eyes with your hands.

He pulls them up and laughs, he walks towards you and pushes you against the car.

"I love you. You know that right?" He whispers.

"Of course I do" you smile, caressing his cheek.

"I didn't bring you just for nothing"

"No, I'm not going to have sex with you in the back of car" you laugh.

"No its not that" he chuckles "even though that sounds good right now" he smirks.

You roll your eyes playfully "then what?" You ask curiously.

"I'm going to kill you" he snaps his fingers and figures appear from behind the trees.

"What the fuck Brendon?! Are you serious?!" You shout moving your hand so you could open the car door.

"Come on" he takes out a pocket knife. He whistles and they start coming closer. One holding a chainsaw, another with a bat, the third one holding an Axe.

Brendon places a hand on you and you tremble in his touch. You start tearing up and in the matter of minutes you start sobbing.

You try opening the door but its locked. "Please Brendon I love you" you whimper. He raises his hand and his people stand still, they were all wearing masks. The man starts turning on the chainsaw, giving you chills when you hear the loud noise. Brendons smirk is the last thing you see.