Fun and Games.

'Oh my gosh! is Y/n pregnant with Zayn Malik's baby? Got more det-'

"Blah blah" you say changing the channel.

"Hey?! Is that true?!" Your boyfriend says staring at you eyes widened.

"Of course not" you laugh "Brendon you are the love of my life, my one and only" you kiss his cheek.

"Ok good, thank god" he sighs in relief.

"Last time I checked I've only been messing around with you" you chuckle.

"Let me give it to you girl" he sings.

You laugh "you sound beautiful" you shift so you are laying down next to him, facing his chest.

"Not as beautiful as you" he smiles caressing your cheek.

"I love you babe" you say kissing his collarbone.

"I love you too" he plays with your hair getting lost in his imagination.

"Um did I mention that my mom is coming over?" You giggle.

"What?! When? Right now?"

"Mhm" you nod.

"Jesus Christ! Let me go get ready" he gets up moving you gently then sprinting up the stairs.

You laugh whole heartedly and cover yourself with the pillow which was no use. About a few minutes Later you hear him coming down the steps.

"Well you look handsome" you smirk getting up to face him.

"Thank you love" he says fiddling with his blazer "aren't you getting ready?" He smiles.

"I-i was just kidding ha" you cover your mouth laughing.

His face turned to an O shape as he ran his hands through his hair "oh so you think that's funny?" He says going up to you tickling you.

"Ah!" You laugh hysterically "Ok Ok please!" Tears running down your eyes.

"Okay but I think you have to pay me back for what you did" he smirks when he removes his hands.

"Like what?" You say sitting up a bit wiping away the tears.

"C,Mon" he says holding out his hand.

"Babyyy" you hold on to his hand and he pulls you up carefully leading you upstairs. You both enter the room as he kisses you.

"Give me a minute" he says unbuttoning his blazer.

"But Brenny we just did this yesterday" you giggle.

"I know, but I dont get tired of it. Otherwise I know you enjoy it" he smirks.

You blush slightly. "Bring it on" you purr.