Unforgivable prt 9.

Brendons pov;

"You can do this" I hold her hand tight as she pants, pushing.

"F-fuck" she squeezes her eyes shut and keeps pushing. Beads of sweat accumulating on her forehead .

"Push, push" the doctor says.

I bite my lip anxiously and look away to the corner.

"I see the head!" The doctor says, smiling.

Y/n screams when the whole baby is out. The room falls silent when we hear the baby crying.

"Good job" I kiss her temple and look at the doctor holding him.

"Can I see him?" She asks quietly.

"Of course, hold on"

The doctor walks away with him. All the nurses congratulate us and stare at the baby in awe.

"Here you go" he smiles, handing our clean, wrapped up in a blanket baby over to her.

She takes him in her arms. She gently touches his cheek, staring down at him. Tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

"He's beautiful " I smile, looking down at him.

She looks up at me and nods her head. "I'm blessed" she says quietly. 
........

"That's my brother?!" Tyler shouts, pointing at him.

"Shhhh, yes, he is your brother.  But you have to be quiet. He is asleep" I chuckle, patting his back.

"What's his name, momma y/n?" He grins looking at him from her arms.

"His name is Zack. He will be your best of friends when he grows up" she says, pinching Tylers cheek.

"Sick as um, uh- frick!" He smiles wider and runs up to his room.

"Let's hope we get some sleep tonight, babe" I smile, rubbing small circles on her back.

"I'll definitely need it" she gets up carefully and makes her way to our room. I follow behind her and make sure she doesn't trip or anything to hurt herself or the baby.

"I'm going to take a shower" she announces when she places him in his crib.

"Okay, I'll be here with the two of my boys" I smile.

The baby crib is in our room, since we are scared something might happen to him. When he gets older we will move his stuff into the other empty room. Tyler and I moved into "Y/n's" house. We got everything settled, we are slowly drifting into the relationship zone.

I think..

"Brendon, Babe, check on the baby" she shouts from the shower.

"On it honey" I walk into our room, looking down at the crib. I slowly pick him up, cradling him.

"Hi, Zack" I coo, rocking him slowly.  "I'm Brendon Urie, your dad" I smile, Caressing his small cheek with my finger.

"Daddy, I want to see!" Tyler says, tugging on my shirt.

"Okay, okay" I say, lowering my arms slowly so he could see.

"Wow, Zack is beautiful" his eyes glow in fascination. That small twinkle in his eyes, that smile forming on his lips.

"Yeah, he is. Just like you, Tyler" I say, running a hand through his hair.

"Can I play avengers with him now, daddy?" He grins, hopping up and down with his toy in hand.

"He is too little. Maybe later, yeah?"

"Awe, okay" he pouts and walks back to his room.

"I'll play with you in a minute" I whisper shout.

"Yes!" He shouts.

"Love you Zack" I kiss his forehead and lay him back down carefully.

Y/n comes out of the restroom with the towel on her head.
She looks at me smiling, "this is literally the cutest"
.......

"I'm tired Tyler" I yawn, holding up the Thor figure.

"Nooo let's play" he wines.

"Brendon can you take first shift today? I'm exhausted" she yawns, resting her hand on her hip.

I nod my head, looking at her stand by the doorway. 

"Goodnight Tyler" I kiss his cheek, tucking him in.

She walks towards us, leaving a kiss to Tylers forehead. 

"Love you mama and daddy" he smiles, closing his eyes.

"Love you too" we both say in unision.

We smile at each other and leave his room. She closing the door as I take my shirt off on my way to our room. She closes the door behind her, looking at me.

"I think we make a great team" she smiles, looking at the crib.

"We do" I lay down, sighing.

"Have you enrolled Tyler in school yet?"

"No, he is four right now. Now that I think about it, his birthday is coming up"

"Are you going to throw him a party?"

"Well we have alot of things to do so I just thought we can all go out and eat. Then go to a fun place to get him distracted and we can come back to cut the cake and open presents"

"Seems good" she lays next to me, resting her hand on my stomach.

"School doesn't start until a few more months, so yes. I plan on enrolling"

"I" she takes a deep breathe, "I can't wait to raise Tyler and Zack"  she says quietly, wiping those tears from her eyes.

I get up, using my elbow to keep me up. I smile slightly, wiping those tears from her eyes.

She closes her eyes, smiling.
I caress her cheek with my other hand, leaning in to kiss her. She kisses back, opening her eyes.

We both jump at the sound of Zack crying. We face the crib, laughing. I get up, taking Zack in my arms. Rocking him, I notice y/n pull her phone out to take a picture.

"We should take family pictures"

"That's a great idea! Maybe for Tylers birthday, yeah?"

"Why of course" I grin, looking down at Zack.
....

Baby Zack is finally here!
Got something planned for how this series is going to end..

Should also check out my new Twenty Øne Piløts Imagine book. ;)