Hospital for Souls.

|•

"How does that make you feel?" She smiled, watching me as I struggled from the straps.

"Fuck you! Im tired of hearing that bullshit! You're no fucking good!" I spit on the ground, hissing.

She stood up, straightening her lab coat.

"You really want to go back don't you?"

I remained silent and watched as she opened one of the drawers to get the needle out and a cabinet to get the medication out.

The men from behind me held my arms out, holding me down. She flicked the needle with her finger and injected it into my veins.

They let go of me and watched me doze off. My head swayed and I smiled slightly, seeing the flashbacks return.

-flashback-

"Don't let them. You have to be good. Don't trigger them, you know how they are"

I nodded.

"Remember what they did to Tim? You don't want to end up like him, do you?"

"No" I mumbled, looking up at him.

"Good, promise me you won't. I don't want you to leave me" he rested his head on my shoulder, sighing.

"I won't, I promise"

He lifted his head and pulled out his pinky.

"Pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise" I smiled, hooking my pinky with his.

"Remember you told me you looooved me?" He smiled, teasing.

"I do. You said you loved me too, Brendon" I mocked.

"I do" he leaned in and kissed my lips.

"no touching you filthy scum" a guard came by, hitting Brendon with his cane.

Brendon held his head in pain, he stood up but sat back down. Not wanting to end up like Tim.

"I'll make things right but for now, we have to improve ourselves. For the better and the worst"

-end of flashback-

I woke up in my room, my cell, my jail, a room that held all insanity.

I laid on my hard rock bed, sitting up to see the same doctor with a different patient walk by the small window on my door.

Everything was white but I knew it wasn't heaven. It was the complete opposite from it.

Everyone wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die.

We're all afraid of what they could do to us. nobody is safe.

The worst part is Brendon being in a totally different corridor than I am. The only times we saw each other was in lunch time.

12:15.

I'd have to wait for the next day.

|•~

I walked slowly, looking around for Brendon.

No sign of him.

I sat down in our usual spot, frowning. I got the fork and played with the stale steak in front of me, looking up once more to see if he would come.

I stared at my food, feeling disgusted with myself and lost my appetite. I got up to throw it away but soon before I could a female guard stood in front of me.

"What do you think you are doing?" She asked sternly.

"I-im not hungry"

"Then why did you get it in the first place?"

"I-"

"Shut it" she pointed to the table, "sit down and eat it before I make them shove it down your throat"

"Y-yes ma'am" I whispered, making my way back.

I ate little by little until they dismissed us from lunch.

I walked down the long way, hoping to find Brendon. Corridor A, not here. Corridor B, not here.
Corridor C but he wasn't there. The only person I knew was Tyler, he was close to Brendon.

I got on my tip toes, and peeked into his room. I knocked on his window frame and motioned him to come over.

He looked up at me, "what? You shouldn't be here"

"Where's Brendon?"

"I don't know. They took him somewhere after you tried to fuck the guard" He Scoffed.

"What? How dare you. I'd never fuck the guard! He tried to fucking touch me and he got the blame! He had lunch duty the next day and tried to protect me from him you bastard!" I pulled on my hairs, "I never wanted him to die! I loved him, don't you see we're all fucking insane and you're just making it worse!"

"Me or you? Im completely fine and the last time I checked you were asking me for Brendon's location and my help to escape this hell hole. If I'm no good then fuck off"

"Im sorry. I'm just worried. Im scared they might have done him like Tim"

"I know. He'll be okay"

"Thank you, see you soon"

I got back down on my feet and kept walking until I reached corridor F.

These long white narrow hallways always gave me anxiety. As if it were never to end.

I looked from side to side, peeking in each room.

"Y/n?"

"Brendon!" I smiled, tears already filling my eyes.

"Go. I don't want you to be caught"

"I was worried about you, what happened to you?" I huffed, seeing all the bruises on his face.

He looked paler than usual. His eyes had dark circles under them, his cheeks were sunked in more than usual. He shook fearfully, waving.

"Please leave. I don-"

I felt someone hover over me, so I turned back to be met by the same guard that tried to have sex with me smirking.

"awful long walk to your corridor, don't you think love?" He chuckled, placing his hands on my hips.

I held my breath, keeping still.

"Do you miss the way your boyfriend used to touch you?" He whispered, referring to Brendon.

But how did he know? We've never been caught.

"We have cameras, you silly bitch" he growled, playing with my hair.

"Please don't hurt her" Brendon said timidly.

"Or what?"

"I'll sleep with you"

"y/n, you don't have to. I'll be fine"

"No you won't, look at you. I'll see you at lunch tomorrow, that's if they let you. I'll do what I can."

"Good choice, darling" he chuckled, holding the back of my back.

"Just let him go to lunch tomorrow, please"

"We'll have to see how good you are"
|•~