Pain into words

"You're in dangerous territory Yumika." Natsu commented blandly as she checked her locker. Her homework had been delivered as promised ready for the next day. She smiled as she placed her new homework in its place, it too would come back completed.

"But Natsu! How could you? She's Rumi's cousin! She's here to dethrone you and you're ... playing with her?! I dont even know what to think anymore!" Yumika replied with an exasperated sigh.

Natsu looked at her right hand. Yumika had been doing wonderfully of late, she knew how to keep things interesting, but Natsu also knew that Yumika loved power and if she was showing weakness in Yumika's eyes who was to say she would not try and take her throne herself?

"What do we use Yumika-chan?"

Yumika looked up at Natsu and thought before replying.

"Our brains." She was hoping for the correct response

Natsu smiled and nodded slightly. "Yes we use our brains, but we... we use fear. Fear is how I control my kingdom Yumika, if they fear you... you control them." Natsu said as she waved the completed homework before Yumika.

"But how does doing...that make Emiko fear you?" Yumika couldn't help it as she blurted out her inner thoughts. She wondered if Natsu would be displeased again.

But the smile Natsu gave her was more terrifying than Natsu's anger could ever be. "Tell me Yumika. How would Rumi feel if she knew her new protector... her cousin no less, was not so good at her job because she is enamoured with the one she is supposedly meant to be dethroning?" Yumika stared in wonder at Natsu before her own smile started to grow slowly on her face. "Also how do you think Emiko will feel about all of this?"

Yumika still smiling thought for a moment. "Confused."

Natsu was glad Yumika was catching on, but still she was not quite as knowing as Natsu. "She's scared." Natsu said with that smile that couldn't help but send shivers down Yumika's spine.

"Imagine, you've come here to protect your family against an unknown force. Yet that force wasn't what you expected... Imagine instead of finding yourself hating that force as you should you find emotions you were not expecting. Now imagine what would happen if these emotions were so wrong for the situation or for your cause. How you would feel? "

Yumika suddenly seemed to understand, this was so far beyond Natsu's normal terrorizing of her 'toys' that she herself felt a little fear at the young women's twisted logic.

"She would be terrified."

Natsu nodded at Yumika's words and again Yumika felt the dread and shiver along her spine as she watched Natsu smile.

"CUT! That was wonderful ladies." the director called as he smiled and motioned the assistant to wrap up the filming.

"You OK Chiori-chan?" Kyoko asked.

She watched the woman beside her shake her head slightly as if pulling herself out of Yumika and coming back into herself fully. It was something Kyoko herself did so she allowed Chiori a few moments to compose herself.

"Did you really figure all of that out during the first shoot with Kanae-san?" Chiori finally asked as she looked at her senpai.

"Hmm?" Kyoko replied as she thought for a few moments about Chiori's words. "Well I suppose so. There is nothing quite as scary as being out of control of your own feelings and emotions. So Natsu is working on that as her main weapon against a foe who is in her thoughts or who could perhaps go against her for her position here. There are other reasons of course but that would be the main aim for Natsu."