Bang Goes The Gun.

Not only Director Konoe, but all the staff and crew felt it. The tingling under the surface, almost like a spark in a fire trying to re-ignite in a small gush of air, but failing. What's going on? he wondered as he watched Cain Heel and Setsuka Heel enter the filming studio. They were just 15 minutes late today and they held hands decisively as they walked straight through the crew and other actors to Cain's private dressing room. They looked the same as they always did but the gap between their hands seemed to be miles instead of millimeters. He looked around at the other people present.

Was he the only one to see it? What's going on with them? One second I'm worried that Tsuruga is making Kyoko do weird things and now I'm wondering if they're ok together.

He shook his head and looked towards where the Heel siblings had just exited the studio.

Should he go and see them? Would Setsuka talk to him or would Kyoko if he spoke to her? Or was this just another of Tsuruga's character phases? Had he decided to try it differently to quell the rumours so that others wouldn't get suspicious of their relationship? Thinking clearly, it could be the latter that was true? Maybe after the ruckus and rumours the last few days they were trying to show restraint in their relationship and be more like a normal sibling pair. If that was the case, then why were they still holding hands?

"Oh Nii-san you Baka, let me help you." Setsu slipped seductively over the back of the sofa she had been resting on to help Cain correctly into today's costume. They were filming one of the final scenes today so his normal costume was more ragged and torn after a hard long battle against Murasume's character. She slowly slipped his arm from one of the long tears he had presumed to be his arm hole, then into the correct position. Her fingers slowly and gently slipping down his arm with the fabric sent shivers straight to his heart which tried and failed to penetrate the frozen mass.

"Thank you, Setsu." he purred as he gently caressed her face with his hand before patting her head. "Now you stay and rest in here my beloved sister while I go and get my make-up applied. I'll be so bored without you but I will come back for you so no slipping out without me, you understand." he smiled at her with a cheeky grin.

"Yes Nii-san." she said with an exasperated sigh before smiling at him.

"Overprotective baka." she mumbled so he would hear her.

"Only because my little sister is so cute. I couldn't stand to think of any other man than me looking at her." he smiled as she stuck her tongue out at him.

"Go."

The room fell silent as the door shut behind him. Kyoko sat and looked at her hands in her lap remembering the breakfast he had brought them that morning.

(flashback)

When she had exited the bathroom 15 minutes later it was to find the table already laid and food served and ready for her.

"What's this Nii-san? You're actually eager to eat this morning or something?" she sauntered over to where he was. Placing down a cup of coffee for her she wrapped her arms around his waist and looked around him at the meal he had laid out for them.

"WOW!" she said as she recognised her favourite. Not Setsuka's favourite, but Kyoko's favourite food: Hamburger with a fried egg on top.

"Where did you get this at this time of the morning?" she asked, truly shocked. This was a meal restaurants would sell it at lunch and dinner time, but she couldn't think of a single place that would be doing them this early in the morning.

"I woke up and decided this was what I wanted for breakfast so I called out specially and ordered it." This shocked Kyoko so much that, forgetting her role for a moment, she looked at him full in his eyes. Ren saw it in that single moment. She wasn't Setsu, but Kyoko. Her eyes seemed to draw him in, but with a smile he forced himself to look away afraid of what they would scream to his heart.