Time To Talk.

Ren entered the room first with Kuu in tow. As soon as they entered Ren stopped. Lory was sitting on the sofa counting out loud.

"1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10!"followed by the sound of salsa music. "Well what do you know?" said Lory completely sarcastic, "I'm guessing this will be damage control calling me about the blatant statement you just addressed at a young woman. Honestly Ren, stating that she would have slept her way into her career. Oh wait! Maybe they're asking about how you have been friends with Kyoko since she was 6 and have always been in love with her."

Ren sighed and rubbed his face. "I'm sorry, I really am. I lost my temper hearing them say that about the Love Me section and about Kyoko."

Lory's expression softened sightly as he sighed too. "Ren you cannot shield Kyoko from everything. You must think about your own career too as well as hers and you know that appeal means a lot in this business. When Kyoko is better and acting again will director's feel she is still going to be able to draw the male audiences in if they know she is unobtainable?" Lory knew he was being harsh but these things needed to be said.

This was the terrible price of showbiz relationships. Ren went pale but seeing his father and mother embrace and watching the truth they knew would also seep into their son. He knew there was only one answer to that question.

"So we are meant to forgo our own happiness to please others. Even if we are in a relationship that does not take away the fact that Kyoko is an amazing actress and not to brag but I can hold my own against most and soar above others." Ren was feeling guilty but at the same time annoyed that he wasn't allowed to let the world know she was with him.

Lory sighed "No Ren, you're right. You should not have to hold back your own happiness but you should also think how you speak to people in public about it." Lory stood answering his phone he left the room.

"Mom, Dad can you leave us a second please?" that was Kyoko's voice and Ren knew instantly she wasn't happy.

"Sure sweetie." said Juliena as she pulled Kuu towards the door with her. As they were exiting the room she heard Juliena snap at Kuu, "And don't think you're getting away from this either."

Kyoko looked up at Ren as he stood where he was and waited for her to scream or shout or whatever she wanted to do. Kyoko scooted slowly and carefully sideways on the bed then patted the spot beside her

"Sit." It wasn't a question it was an order.

Looking at her Mio like stare he sighed inwardly and moved to do her bidding. Sitting just in front of her on the bed back to her Ren decided he would rather speak first before his scolding began. "I'm sorry Kyoko. I was just so angry at her I wanted to drag her over the fence and make an example of her in front of everyone, so in some respects I held back."

The next thing that happened startled him as Kyoko's hands wound around his chest and slowly pulled him back onto her chest. He was lying on her lap looking up into her loving golden eyes as she stroked his hair just like she had that day on the Dark Moon set in the RV.

"You really are silly Ren." she said stroking down his cheek.

He blushed at where his head was and how close her lips were to him and the soft feeling against his head.

"Kyoko you shouldn't be doing this with your wound. They told you to be careful and not strain it." he said trying to pull away from her grip.

"I was careful." she said smiling at him as she held his head in place enjoying his nearness "The only way I'm going to get strained is if you don't relax and pull away again." blushing at her own words and actions Ren realised he wasn't the only one embarrassed by their nearness.