1st song and Sho

Kyoko looked at the words she had written on the piece of paper before her. Why can't I get those words out of my head? Looking down at the paper she sighed. And why the hell did I agree to write the lyrics? Ahhhhhhhhhggggg! This is going to drive me completely insane! Looking at the paper again before her she spotted one of the love me notepads she had been reading earlier. Picking it up she flipped it open randomly looking at the message on that page.

Today is the most memorable day in my life,

I hope this advertisement will help us

to be one step closer to our dreams.

Let's work hard!

Thank you

Kotonami Kanae

The message touched her heart with warmth at the memory of that day. She had never known that Kanae had not only written in her notepad but she had also given her a '100 points' stamp. Remembering that day and the talk they had so strongly believed in to go forwards and win their first ever acting gig together as partners. She picked up the pen without thinking. She just let the story of that day flow through her hands.

In words and feelings she let the pen roll across the page as she held onto the emotion of having a friend to work with and confide in. Then she thought about Chiori. She too was part of their team now. She was their friend. Just then the image of Chiori pushing her down the stairs came into Kyoko's mind.

Really people can just be misunderstood.

Kyoko had been thinking about this for a long time now. No one had ever tried to understand Chiori's pain. The pain of losing her love of acting to a terrible accident. Kanae had been backed into a corner by the one person who thought as long as she paid she could have everything Kanae had and more.

You can't buy talent.

Kyoko's own words sounded in her head as she let the words just flow through her. She never really looked down at the paper just feeling her way across the page as she breathed and thought about her two best friends. The knock at the Love Me locker room door made her jump as she realised she had been fantasizing.

"Come in," she called looking up at the door as Yashiro popped his head in.

"Sorry Kyoko-chan I was just looking for Kanae-san. Is she around at the moment?" Kanae had gone to talk to the music department about someone on the confidential list lending her a guitar. But as Yashiro wasn't on the list she just smiled and told him a partial truth.

"Sorry Yashiro-san she went on a Love Me job to the music department. Can I take a message for you?" Yashiro looked a little flustered but just shook his head.

"No it's OK Kyoko-chan. Can you just tell her I stopped by. Thanks." he was just about to leave as Kyoko called after him.

"Yashiro-san if you're here does that mean Ren's here too?" she asked a little embarrassed but hopeful all the same.

Yashiro shook his head sadly. "Sorry Kyoko-chan he went out for a meeting with Yui-san."She looked at him a little confused as Yashiro hurriedly added. "She is one of the people directing his new project. She is helping to organise everything."

Kyoko looked at him a little confused. "Well as his manager shouldn't you be there as well?" If it was Ren's schedule who was better for the task than Yashiro who sorted his schedule for him on a daily basis.

"Oh he said he would be fine without me so I could come back and make a few phone calls and check up on a few jobs is all. I've not had much chance lately with all the press control and everything."