Sho's view's

Sho and Shoko's POV

He had planned on going to see her. He was sorry he hadn't been able to go as soon as she woke up but he had been away with work. Now he was dashing around the apartment. The TV was on in the background. He wasn't really paying attention to the channel but when he heard crowds screaming he turned and saw Ren and he even watched his confession.

"I love her. I have since she was 6 years old. If one day I am ever worthy of her I will ask her to return my feelings, but until that point it is Kyoko's decision about our relationship. I am just happy to be able to be by her side."

Since she was 6? But how could he? I have never seen the young Ren so he must be lying. I was her childhood friend not that overgrown Ken doll!

Sho was seething when Shoko came to collect him and they never got to the hospital again.

They received their invitations from Lory 2 weeks before Kyoko was released. The man had been true to his word. As thanks for Sho tracking down her mother he kept them informed on everything. Though Shoko only told Sho the really important bits. He was getting too hard to handle these days so she had to be careful what she did or said. She chose to control him with words and jibes as the young singer became a demon himself.

It only took the photo 2 weeks later for him to finally flip. Shoko found him passed out with a bottle of vodka in his hand and a copy of the local paper in the other. It was crumpled as if he had tried to destroy it but been unable to. She looked at the picture of the 3 girls in hot pink jumpsuits and noticed that one of the faces in the background had been scratched out in black marker. It even looked like he had tried to burn away that face, the face she knew to be Tsuruga Ren's.

She was the only one to attend the his welcome home party. She had also stopped by during her free time to sign Kyoko's notepads again at LME. Sho refused point blank and his behaviour got worse. In his drunken rages he would hit her. She told herself it wasn't intentional that he was just angry and upset, but as the beatings got worse she started to fear for her charges sanity.

vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

He wanted to posses the girl before him. He wanted to show that good for nothing former friend of his that he was all man and didn't need her. This girl had thrown herself at him so he would take what was his from her by force if needed. Downing the last of his glass he threw himself upon her ruthlessly. Even when she cried out 'NO!' and ran all he could think of was her. She filled every part of him eating away at his heart. Even if he was with another woman she was constantly there and he hated her for it.

They had been here many times before and so as usual, they called Shoko. But when they told her his behaviour was unacceptable she was there in a flash. They led her to the private room and she grabbed the drunk, underage youth.

"You stupid child get out to my car this instant! Do you even realise what you're doing?" she had shouted at him for the first time, so angry by what she had seen in that poor young girl's face as she had run by her crying. Shoko would not stand for his behaviour any longer. When he pulled away from her and left she sighed and followed only to see her worst nightmare coming to life before her eyes. Sho screamed insults at the girl. He had now realised he was a fool to let go. She lost control herself in that moment thinking of nothing but this stuck up little brat. When he grabbed her and denounced her as nothing but a bed warmer she hit him with full force.

This bitch! How dare she? She had shouted and he had shouted back before Sho had flung her away from him not caring. His head was fuzzy with alcohol but he felt the pain as she twisted his arm like a stab in the chest. He had squirmed, had tried to fight it. But the more he moved the more it hurt as he whimpered and she forcibly removed him from the building tossing him onto the street. Luckily she had used a side door so not many had seen his disgrace but he remembered her words that echoed in his head"