According to you

the song is:

According to you

by Orianthi

Enjoy...

}~~~~

Ren watched as Kyoko walked over and leant on Kanae's shoulder. She spoke and Kanae smiled and nodded as Kyoko laughed, the lights died and the show continued.

The sound of the keytar sparked the first spotlight to Chiori as Kyoko's voice sparked to life and Kanae's guitar sang out its first note the lights hit them both.

According to you

I'm stupid,

I'm useless,

I can't do anything right.

Kyoko lifted her head off Kanae's shoulder as the beat came into the song and she started to let the music flow through her, letting her body flow to it.

According to you

I'm difficult,

hard to please,

forever changing my mind.

Kyoko started to walk forwards across the stage as Kanae stepped up to the mic to add backup vocals. The harmony they created astounded the audience with such beautiful voices.

I'm a mess in a dress,

can't show up on time,

even if it would save my life.

According to you. According to you.

But as Kanae's voice silenced and she played a riff on the guitar Kyoko's body seemed to jump fully to life as she started to dance more. Running her free hand down her side past her hip to then flip into the air pointing ahead of herself on the stage. People had thought it nothing more than a show as her hand and head snapped to the right singing with all her feelings into the words. They soon noticed that she had in fact pointed directly at Ren. The rest of his table companions noticed and smiled as the next few lines made them smile even bigger.

But according to him

I'm beautiful,

incredible,

he can't get me out of his head.

According to him

I'm funny,

irresistible,

everything he ever wanted.

Her dancing had her sexily swinging her hips, with eyes closed as she moved her voice not only to the rhythm but to her own inner emotions towards the man she loved.

Everything is opposite,

I don't feel like stopping it,

so baby tell me what I got to lose.

He's into me for everything I'm not,

according to you.

Kanae's guitar riffed the inner torment of the human soul as the lyrics turned back to what he had said was bad about her. Ren and all the people that knew about the relationship between Sho Fuwa and Kyoko knew who this song was about. Shoko now standing in the wings smiled as she bobbed her head along to the song.

You go girl. You tell him.

According to you

I'm boring,