I'm Not Dense, Understatement!!

Over the next few days Ren was true to his word working a couple of hours each day with modelling, talk shows, interviews. Yet every day he came to the hospital and they would spend a few hours together. Even though neither of them spoke the words it wasn't enough, but still it was needed.

I wonder if our life will always be like this? Kyoko blushed wondering if she was taking this for granted Ren being with her forever, but she fervently hope that he would be

I suppose we have busy lives so it's not like we will always be able to see each other she sighed. But still she was happy just to have Kuon as hers.

No matter how many people asked him, no matter how hard they tried all he would tell them was that he and Kyoko were now a couple and no it was not just because he felt indebted to her for saving his life. He had in fact loved her for a very long time, other people who were known to be close to them said the same things. Whether Ren or LME had spoken to them she didn't know, but watching her two co-stars and friends from Dark Moon Momose Itsumi and Kijima Hidehito talk about their relationship on a popular daytime talk show 'Loose Lips' Momose just answered very calmly.

"To be honest I thought they had been together a long time. They had always been so close yet still very professional in their work. It had been more of a shock to me that they had only recently started dating."

Which Kijima completely agreed with in his statement.

"He was always so protective of her and warned me off a few times I might add." this made the hosts and Momose giggle as it wasn't a hidden fact he was a playboy at heart even if he was the nice kind. "But I'm happy for him. Ren has always been a friend to me. I've never seen him so besotted over anything other than his acting. He's a lucky man, she's an amazing actress and woman."

Momose nodded and then with coaxing from the hosts they went on regaling backstage stories of the actor and actress together.

"I remember this one time Tsuruga-san had arrived halfway through the day for a Dark Moon shoot. He had been working elsewhere in the morning. As always Mogami-san was there to greet him after enquiring to his health. It then shocked everyone to watch Mogami-san start berating Tsuruga-san and his manager about how an appropriate diet for the star could not consist of fast food onigiri or bentos from the local store. I remember laughing so hard as she scolded the two older men who completely looked defeated by the small woman before them."

The hosts laughed along then saying that as the young girl played the majestic and terrifying Mio who wouldn't be?

Momose thought about this question then replied,

"Actually Mogami-san is a very sweet, polite girl. She isn't at all like Mio and that's what makes her such an amazing actress. She completely becomes her roles, falling into her character so deeply it can take her quite a while to become herself again. I hope one day I will be as good as her in that respect. Even though she calls me senpai and I have a little more acting experience in ways of film time and drama, I learnt so much from the young actress and she is one of the people I would happily love to work with again."

Kanae switched of the TV, looking at her best friend.

"Baka if you're going to cry every time someone compliments you this much, we will not be watching the TV again."

Kyoko was sitting there tears pouring down her cheeks as she had listened to her friend's comments. Juliena giggled as she sorted through cards, letters and other bits and pieces as she read the thoughts and wishes of Kyoko's fans to her, tossing away any that seemed like hate mail. Kanae and Chiori had been bringing it to the hospital now for 2 weeks and slowly with the help of her friends Kyoko was making all of them into a scrap book which Kuu had made especially for this purpose.