Her want.

Just a warning I am Dyslexic so my stories will not be perfect.

I do not own Skip Beat.

"Kyoko..." Koun spoke softly as yet another lot off astounded (at Kuons reveal) well wishers (for the wonderful couple) stepped away talking gayley about what a wonderful time this had been. Kyoko turned to him her eyes shining if anything even brighter than before, she was giving him her entire and unwavering attention with just those eyes as their nearest and dearest friends enclosed around them, Kanae and Chiori led by their own nearest and dearest.

"We... well I have one more final gift for you tonight." Lorys smiled and Kuu clapped Taisho on the back in excitement as they all watched on. Julie stepped aside showing Yui standing their with a cylindrical cardboard container which she passed to Kuon, who in turn passed it to Kyoko who simply looked at him confused.

"Open it love, or did you think making you love me and thinking up 'my lame my real name is' speech took all this time?" when Yashiro and a few others openly laughed he couldn't help but chuckle himself.

"Ok scratch the making you love me part." Kyoko smiled but obeying popped off the plastic top and slowly pulled out the large scrolls of white and blue paper with pencil and ink drawings on.

"What are these?" she asked confused and a table was brought forwards by sebastian and laid out before Kyoko as Chiori and Kanae assisted her at holding the paper out flat.

"Their blueprints." Kuon added unhelpfully as Kanae glared at him.

"Well done for pointing out the obvious." she stated as everyone including Kyoko laughed. "well their blueprints for our new home." the world still for Kyoko as she looked from the drawings she had been studying so minutely to Kuon.

"Our new home? you actually want to build this?" Kyoko asked completely shocked.

"Not build this Kyoko..." Kanae said as she too looked up from the drawings towards Kyoko and then towards the house they had got ready in. "..it's already been built." It was Yui who spoke first after that.

"Welcome to the fairy kingdom Kyoko." Kuon could see the tears once more threatening to fall as he stepped forwards and slowly swiped the first of her cheek.

"Welcome home my love." for the next half an hour they all chatted about how Yui was actually an architect and this had been all part of Kuon's big plan! yet Kyoko seemed distant and everyone was noticing that she was elsewhere in her mind as she looked around the beautiful fairy garden that had been made specially for her, the house that Kuon had scouted out had renovated to his specifications with Kyoko and himself in mind this world he had created for them.

"Onee-san?" It was Maria that finally broke the world barrier Kyoko seemed to have slipped behind as she grasped her hand gently "are you okay Onee-san?" it was then that the words slipped from Kyoko's mouth.

"There's something more I want Kuon."

It was a week of drama filled news that week, Kuons real name was released to the world and although some people were... not to happy about his past, the news about his engagement to the peoples golden eyed beauty overshadowed it slightly.

Murasame was trialed and convicted of attempted murder, yet was spared jail when the court heard the psychologist plea of insanity which led to Murasame's lifetime incarceration at the mental institution where with Kuons reluctance and Kyoko's insistence she visited him and asked for his forgiveness while giving him her own as he screamed at her from behind the one way glass.

Yet as the weeks went by, Kuon and Kyoko moved into their new home and the wedding was slowly planned and both Kyoko and Kuon worked hard on a new project with Director Konoe, BJ and the entire project had to be reworked in the sense that Murasame had to be removed entirely from the film and eventually the project simply put on hold and the remaining funds plus a large boost from LME and outside funding decided to scrap the film entirely and 'red ribbon' was created in its place.