What's in a name.

I do not own Skip Beat.

So with those words the three women of the Love Me section, who would go down in history as the first, were pushed into one of Lory's private helicopters, where Jelly and Julie blindfolded them. Their large smiles were clear as they took off for the main party and Kuon's big reveal.

"Ren you're worrying, Maria, " Shoko said as she took the seat beside the young man.

He had been shredding the sickness bag that had been secreted in the pocket of the seat in front of him. Kuon looked down at the tiny strips of ripped bag on his lap and the floor.

"Oops.." were his words as Shoko shook her head smiling.

Kuon looked at his love's manager. He was actually glad to have something to think about other than what was coming as he thought about the woman before him. Since the Starrs show Shoko had been dealing with all of Kyoko's schedules and such, but Lory had allowed the woman time to sort out loose ends which had been left from her contract with the Akatoki agency and Sho, whom Kuon knew Shoko had just come back from visiting in the states.

"How was he?" Kuon asked still not happy with saying the name of the man that had hurt Kyoko. Saying that, in a way the man had also healed his Kyoko.

"What's this? interested in Sho's well being are we?" Shoko asked with a twinkle in her eyes as she smiled at the young man beside her.

She hadn't wanted to leave Kyoko to deal with the Starrs deliveries alone but it had been something she had needed to do. Shoko had never knew her life could have changed so rapidly as it had in the last year. She had gone from dealing with Sho's breakdown to managing Kyoko and working for an entirely new company! Shoko's life had not only taken a U-turn but it seemed it decided to drive down the Los Caracoles and lived to tell the tale. And it was all because of the young woman this man loved and the people who loved her.

"I may be an ass Shoko, but I'm not a complete prat, " Kuon said as he rolled his eyes and shook his head and chuckled softly.

"He was good, though I think Sho now wishes he had paid more attention in English class rather than 'copying' Kyoko's work. His words." Kuon snorted and shook his head as Shoko smiled once more.

"He really did love her, Kuon," Shoko said his real name softly as Kuon nodded.

"It didn't stop him from hurting her though."

Shoko nodded in agreement, but looked deeply into the eyes of the man before her.

"Shall we call it a young man's foolish mistake? He was trying to show off to an older more experienced woman he had a crush on, using every little piece from his arsenal to make him appear bigger than he was. He didn't succeed at all. What he did was lose someone very important to him, someone he later realised was his entire world and held his heart. We all make mistakes, Ren. Pride, power, revenge... Didn't you do just the same?"

Kuon could not deny he too had made mistakes in his life, he too had lost someone important to him. He too had made the journey across that wide sapphire sea to a country he knew hardly anything about, a world away from home and the life and language he knew.

"Still doesn't mean I like him, " Kuon said allowing some of his childish nature to slip through causing Shoko to let out a full bellied laugh as she enjoyed Kuon's true nature.

"I never said you had to, " she said when she was able to control her laughter.

"Thanks, Shoko." Kuon said softly as he patted her hand.