learning to love

God he wanted to touch her. He wanted to rip off the black top that covered her delicate skin and run his hands over her body. He also wanted to pull off the jeans she wore but he couldn't. His hands were tied literally. He pulled against the belt wondering if he could wiggle out of its grasp. It was that moment her small hands wrapped around his shaft. He was in heaven. No woman had ever made him feel this way from just a touch. He felt like he was ready to explode. Her lips met his again as her hand still stroking him made him unable to breathe.

The whisper in his ear was like a stone tossed into a still pond. "So quiet now. And I thought you would enjoy this." She purred like a cat that was playing with its prey.

But that stone caused some ripples. His breathing increased. It was harsh and demanding as he tried to pull away from the bonds holding him. Ren had never been the one to be played with, he was the one that played. He wanted her now. He would make her scream his name.

How could he tell her from just her touch she had rendered him unable to speak? From that small grasp he felt like he could eject his seed all over her. He struggled against his bonds pulling the table towards them as he tried to rip free. She raised her head from his neck were she had been kissing and sucking him.

"Naughty boy. Who said you could try to escape me?" she asked checking to see if the belt around his wrists was secure. She smiled at him with a wicked smile. "Until I release you, you are mine to do with you as I please..."

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Unbeknownst to Ren she had spoken to Kanae about this little problem after breakfast that morning.

"Mo what do you mean how do you do it?" Kanae looked embarrassed and flushed at what her best friend was asking her. Chiori who was also in the room was giggling.

"But Kanae I just don't want to do anything wrong. Now that we know you have been with Yashiro I thought you would be able to give me some advice?"

A number of thoughts and feelings ran through Kanae's head. She was happy her friend was now trusting her with her relationship problems. She was happy she felt comfortable enough with her to ask. But hell it was embarrassing to talk about that one night when not only their hearts had connected but their bodies also.

"Mo stop that!" she said glaring at Kyoko who looked back at her shocked.

"But Kanae you told me to talk to you if I ever needed anything, anything at all you said." Kyoko was feeling indignant now. She had told her to trust her, to tell her everything and now she was telling her not to! What did this girl want from her?

"Mo it's not the questions I want you to stop," she said quietly looking down at her feet. Her raven hair covered the cute blush that lit her cheeks. "It's the name Kyoko please stop with my name."

Both Chiori and Kyoko now were stunned. "You do not think we are close enough to call each other by our names Kotonami-san?" Kyoko asked her voice full of the sadness. She felt it deep inside at the rejection from the girl who had not many hours ago said she loved her and held her tight.

"MO don't call me that either!" Kyoko could see how distressed her friend was getting and had no idea why.

"So what am I supposed to call you then?" Kyoko was dumbfounded.

Chiori giggled at the scarlet faced girl the blush standing out even deeper against her black hair as she whispered her reply.

"What you've always called me."

It was faint but Kyoko heard it and Chiori's smile widened. "God you're both so cute." She rushed forwards and grabbed both girls in one armed hugs. Both girls were now blushing like crazy as Chiori laughed.