Love and Care.

Kyoko really enjoyed herself with all her friends and Ren. Kanae made it so she had to sit by him which in a way Kyoko was thankful for. She was feeling a little self-conscious of the situation about sharing a room but when Ren put his arm around her waist and hugged her to his side, her body just seemed to relax. Like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders. As she snuggled into his side she felt his lips brush against her hair. The warmth that filled her was better than any drug. It seemed to fill her entirely. As they ate and talked her hand rested tightly in his. She really did love him.

Kanae was constantly watching them just checking her reactions. Ren held her softly and after a while Kyoko relaxed and so did Kanae. Thinking about it everything had gone a little fast for her friend. She had gone from being afraid to love to giving her life for the man she loved.

Maybe things like fate are real, she thought as she smiled at her best friend.

She just needs time for it to settle in. She will be fine.

Kyoko and Ren walked them all to the front doors. At 9:30 the LME limo was waiting as the note had said to take them home. Kyoko hugged them all even managing to get a quick hug from Kanae. As Ren watched and smiled he didn't realise Kanae had only agreed to the hug to speak with her one last time before she left.

"You're going to be fine Kyoko-chan. He is a good man. Just stay calm and go with what your heart tells you." Kyoko had giggled at this comment.

"Isn't that the president's normal line?" she asked smiling into her friends hair.

"Mo the old git is getting to me," replied Kanae laughing as she released Kyoko. But she saw the thanks in Kyoko's eyes and that's all she needed.

"Call me if he does anything unbecoming to you Kyoko-chan. I need practice for my new psychopathic wife role I believe there is even a scene castrating one of her husbands." Ren noticeably flinched as he held his arm around Kyoko and she giggled.

"Don't worry Moko-san. You will be the first person I call." The girls all laughed at Ren's face as they climbed into the limo. He looked scared.

"Does she really have a role like that?" he asked Kyoko looking down at her.

Kyoko nodded. "It's a bit like BJ but he is what they call a professional wife. She marries in different places and when the husband is insured she kills them."

Ren thought about this and blanched. "Why do I think that I would be scared to watch that?"

She giggled at him as he looked down at her. Slowly leaning forwards he took her lips gently. Kyoko thought if he hadn't been holding her waist she would have fallen. Her knees felt weak and her entire body tingled with pleasure at his touch.

"Come on my princess. Let's go home," he said finally breaking the kiss and guiding her back upstairs to their apartment. They sat on the sofa together. As Ren looked at the DVD's the girls had pulled out of his collection his heart jumped as he noticed one at the bottom of the pile. Pulling it out he looked at Kyoko who was coming in from the kitchen with drinks for them both.

"Did you watch this?" he asked holding up the DVD for Kyoko to see.

"Nooooooo." Kyoko shook her head as if the look in her eyes and the feeling in her voice wasn't enough.

"Chiori was shocked you had that one and just happened to remember that it was a role I played so she insisted we watch it. Luckily I managed to slip it to the bottom of the pile so we never got around to it." Kyoko looked at the Fuwa Sho PV in Ren's hand.

"Why do you have that Ren?" she asked walking around the sofa setting down both drinks before sitting down. She looked worried and anxious sitting ramrod straight on the edge of the sofa.