In your room

the song is:

In your room

By: Halestorm

Enjoy...

}~~~~

The hush in the room was like sitting in the eye of the storm. There was tension all around as you sat in the silence waiting and watching for the storm to hit. Ren's eyes grew wide as Kanae grabbed the laces on Kyoko's corset and pulled them loose. Kyoko then proceeded to zip down the corset slowly not paying attention to anything. As she slowly peeled off the corset Ren felt like screaming at her.

What the hell are you doing!

But in the next moment he saw it. She had looked naked under the corset but as soon as she tossed it to the side a long, pure white flowing dress dropped to around ankle length. The crowd gushed at the change as a mic stand was placed for her in the centre of the stage. Later people would say if you hadn't been there to see the change you would have believed a new singer had gone onstage in her place. But Chiori knew the truth. She simply was The Immortal Butterfly.

Kanae started singing softly with Kyoko's voice joining her. The screen behind them sprang to life showing pictures and clips of the girls practising and rehearsing. It was a video showing the story of their backstage lives, their bond and their friendship. Maria was there along with Shoko and lots of others including Lory. It seemed the girls had been given the camera and were running around LME trying to get funny shots of each other doing silly things.

Let me in your room

I've seen the rest of you

But I know there's something more in your room

I'm right outside your door

Show me things you've never shown before

Ren loved watching the girls play around and was amazed when he was even in a few of the videos realising they must have been filmed secretly. There was even one of Ren kissing Kyoko in the parking lot which made him blush while a grinning Chiori pointed the camera at herself giving it a big thumbs up.

A few pictures from your past

And those walls you painted black

And the secrets that you keep under your bed

All you have to do is let me in your room

The next little section were all taken in Lory's office. They must have done it every day for a month. They had gone in his office filming a different costume and a different decoration each day. It raced through the days the girls music giving voice to quite a different song. Kyoko wasn't dancing now she needed all her breath for the power she was putting into the words she sang.

You can be yourself

You don't have to hide from me, I won't tell

I know everyone you've ever trusted has let you down

And you don't want to come out

And show me, show me

The video suddenly stopped flipping between clips and pictures. It focused on Chiori standing there in her Love Me uniform holding a large card. The video was in black and white which only emphasised the writing on the white card.