Trying To Get Home

Cheryl's pov

On our way back home we stopped off at Pops to get something for dinner. Neither of us could be bothered making anything which was beginning to become a habit for us. I was excited to have my nana home for the weekend. Toni had to fight them on letting us take her home for the weekend but I knew she wouldn't let them say no to us. I couldn't wait to get home and just be with Toni alone it had been weeks since we had been able to be alone without worrying about a doctor or a nurse or someone coming to visit walk in. 

As we walked into Pop's I noticed Betty and Jughead sitting in one of the booths. I tried to draw Toni's attention in the opposite direction to ensure we would just get our food and go home without anything delaying us. We reached the counter and my plan to get Toni in and out was going well. Toni ordered for us both as I took a seat on one of the stools. 

"Are you okay?" Toni asked me.

"Yes of course, I just can't wait to get home with you." I smiled.

"Me too." Toni took my hand in hers. "I'm happy you are finally able to come home with me."

"TONI!" My plan to get in and out without Jughead or Betty seeing us failed as Jughead called for my fiancé.

I rolled my eyes as I spun round in the stool to see Jughead and Betty heading towards us. I put on a fake smile as I prepared to be stuck here for hours. 

"Cheryl its good to see you out of that hospital room." Betty hugged me. 

"It feels good to be out of that hospital room."

"Cheryl the serpents owe you a debt and a large one at that." Jughead nodded to me. 

"I already have everything that I could want from the serpents." I smiled at Toni.

"You guys are so cheesy." Betty smiled. "But in a cute way do you want to join us?"

"Ye..." Toni began.

"Actually we haven't been home yet or alone yet." I squeezed my lips together.

"Oh right." Betty held back her smile. "Well we should have a double date soon."

"Definitely! We should get going." I turned to the counter picking up the bag of food that I had seen Pop place downing the corner of my eye.

I pulled Toni away from Jughead and Betty heading towards the door. 

"I guess I'll see you both later." Toni laughed.

Toni's pov

After we finished our food we lay on top of the bed entangled in each others arms. It felt so good to finally be back home with Cheryl in our bed. 

"Do you know what I could really go?" Cheryl looked down at me.

"What?" I asked.

"A nice hot shower." Cheryl winked at me.

I smiled as she sat up taking my hand gently as she got off the bed. She led me into the bathroom with a massive smile on her face.

This chapter is more of a filler but its leading up to a pretty hot sex scene so its worth it