After Shooting

Cheryl's pov

I couldn't see Toni and I could feel my body fill with panic. I looked at Betty my eyes filled with tears. I wanted to scream out for Toni, but I had no voice. I tried to push Bettys hand away to let me bleed. Only a few seconds had past since the gun shot but it felt like hours. My heart just wanted to give up. I was too weak to sit up so I just watched Bettys face to figure out what was going on. I felt someone grab my hand and immediately knew that familiar hand in mine. I still didn't know if Toni was okay but the fact she could move it gave me some hope. I heard footsteps running and I began to feel sick.

"Cheryl I'm right here you're going to be okay." Toni's beautiful face appeared in my view and relief filled my entire body. "FP over here."

The next thing I knew someone was lifting me from the ground. I tried to look around to see what had happened. Ethel's body was lying on the ground, her eyes watching me as FP carried me away. I searched for Toni as men in uniform came running into the library.  I finally found Toni standing beside Betty as they let past the police.

"We need a paramedic in here." I heard one of them yell.

It was then that I noticed Toni was leaning on Betty one of her legs off the ground. I looked to her foot and saw a small puddle of blood under Toni's raised foot.

"Toni." I called out helplessly as I lifted my hand reaching out for my fiance.

"I'll be right behind you I promise." She called back.

Sweetpea, Fangs and Jughead came running past me. They stopped when they seen me.

"Jughead, Sweetpea Go help Toni. Fangs and I have got Cheryl." FP instructed them.

I watched as they entered the library pushing passed all of the police that were in the hall way. I stared at the entrance of the library as it got further and further away hoping I'd see Toni once more before we turned the corner, but I didn't. We turned the corner and I could feel a tear run down my face before everything went black.