Missing

Toni's pov

Cheryl made me dinner tonight and we cuddled up on the couch watching some weird show that was on. However neither of us were interested in the show. I was more interested in Cheryl's lips. It only took two minutes of making out before she climbed on top of me as I sat up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I pulled her top over her head before finding her lips again.

"Should we take this upstairs?" I suggested.

Cheryl smiled as she climbed off of me. She took my hand leading me up the stairs. We stopped half way as I pulled on her hand bring her body against mine and pushing her against the wall. I kissed down her neck and as she began to moan I stopped and smiled. This time I led her up the stairs to her bedroom. When we made it to the foot of her bed she let go of my hand and pushed me back on to the bed climbing on top of me. She removed my top and leggings leaving me only in my underwear as she kissed up my body until she met my lips. I grabbed hold of both of her thighs and flipped her off of me on to the bed, rolling over on top of her. I slipped doen both straps of her bra as I continued to kiss her. Just as I was removing Cheryl's skirt my phone began to ring and I tried to ignore it but they called back again. I sighed as I rolled off of Cheryl and picked up my phone. Fangs number was up on my screen.

"Fangs is everything okay?" I asked. "Im kind of busy just now." I winked at Cheryl who smiled.

"You have the keys to the bar and I need to get my laptop." He replied.

"Can't you get it tomorrow?" I rolled my eyes.

"I need it tonight for homework and stuff."

"Fine." I hung up the phone and rolled off the bed.

"Toni you said you would stay home tonight its too dangerous." Cheryl's eyes were sad.

"I promise I won't be long I will drop off the keys and be straight back." I reassured her. "Ten minutes max." I kissed her gently. "And we can finish off what we started."

Cheryl's pov

I didn't like that Toni had to go out, it wasn't for long but with the black hoods threat my stomach was in knots. Toni had said she wouldn't be any longer than ten minutes but it had already been fifteen minutes. My phone vibrated and I expected it to be Toni telling she was on her way home.

Looks like one of your serpents didn't listen to my warning. She'll meet her end at midnight.

I opened an attachment to find a photo of Toni tied up. My heart stopped in my chest and I knew I had to save her. She had saved me from those crazy nuns and now it was my turn to save her from this nut job. I didn't even know where to start looking and I knew I couldn't look by myself or else it would be too late. I knew who I had to text.

Toni is missing the black hood has taken her I need your help

I only waited ten seconds before I received a reply.

I'll be there in less than five.

After only three minutes there was a knock at my door and Jughead appeared in my living room.