We Were Never There

Tonis pov

I grabbed Cheryl's hand the moment I got off my motorcycle and pulled her into the house. My heart was pounding in my chest and Cheryl looked terrified. As soon as were inside I took off her jacket throwing it onto the couch and taking her straight upstairs. She hadn't spoken to me since Fangs checked Nick's pulse. I sat her down on her bed and knelt down in front of her.

"Please speak to me." I begged her. "I'm sorry you seen that. Im sorry you were apart of that. The boys will deal with it. No one will know. You dont have to worry about that I promise."

Cheryl looked at me confused.

"If anyone ever does find out you were never there okay? I will take the fall for it all."

"No!" Cheryl shouted as she got off her bed and stood behind me. "I am not scared that someone will find out and I'll be taken to prison with everyone else. I'm terrified that I could lose you Toni. I am finally happy. I have you and I don't want you to leave me." Cheryl cried.

"No one will find out and I wont leave you ever." I reassured her.

"Just like how no one would find out what really happened to JJ, or didnt happen I guess since he isnt actually dead."

I didn't know what to say to her. I stood staring into her eyes feeling helpless.

"I dont want to lose you TT." She continued. "I don't want you to go to prison because of that monster." Cheryl hugged me and I held her tightly.

"I love you." She whispered into my ear as she kissed my neck.

She began to kiss and nibble on my neck as she pulled down my pants.

"Cheryl maybe tonights not a good night." I took her hands stopping her from undressing me further.

"I think tonight is the perfect night. My nana is coming tomorrow and I need you tonight. I want you tonight." Cheryl stared straight into my eyes not blinking once until I let go of her hands.

She began to undress me again leaving a trail of kisses down my neck and chest. I pulled off her skirt and top, pushing her up against the wall behind her. My lips met hers, my tongue met hers until I couldnt take it anymore. My body felt like it was on fire. My desire, my need to have Cheryl overtook everything. I turned her around leading her backwards towards her bed but after a few steps I couldnt take it anymore. I pulled the blanket off of Cheryl's bed and placed it on the floor. I lay Cheryl down on it not parting my lips from hers the entire time. I lay down on top of her kissing her intensely. Her touch on my now naked body sent electricity through my body. I moaned in her mouth before I proceeded to leave a trail of kisses down her body. As I played with her nipples in my mouth her moans got louder, nearly to the point of screaming. I looked up at her for a second and smiled as she made eye contact with me. A smirked spread across her face and the next thing I knew she had flipped me over on the floor and my legs were being pulled open. Her tongue traced up my thigh. The heat spreading through my body as her tongue moved on me, as my entire body began to tingle and I was screaming Cheryl's name until it filled the entire room. As I tried to catch my breath Cheryl sat up and smiled down at me.

"So what do you think about Cheryl Topaz?" Cheryl said so casually.

I stared up at my miraculous beautiful fiancee as she looked down at me seemingly unfazed by tonights events.