Cheryl's Birthday Party

Cheryls pov

I couldn't believe how above and beyond Toni had gone for my birthday, I don't know when she had got the time to do all of this. I stared at myself in my new dress and heels that Toni had got for me. I could hear the chatter of people down stairs but I sat down on my bed instead of going downstairs. I couldn't help but think about Jason. Everything he had said to me when I had been stabbed. I wished he could be here with me today and for my wedding. I wish he could be here for every day. 

"Wow you look beautiful." Toni was standing at the bedroom door leaning against the door frame. "What's wrong bombshell?" Toni smirked.

"It's just..." I began.

Toni sat down on the bed beside me taking my hand.

"Cheryl whats wrong? Is it the party or your gifts?" Toni asked.

"No no the party and my gifts are perfect, you're perfect. I love you." I reassured her. "I just miss Jayjay. Our birthday is always the hardest. He used to protect me by having a joint party because no one wanted to come to mine, but now look at all of the people down stairs and no one is here for him." I looked down.

"We are all here for him too. He hasn't been forgotten Cheryl I promise you." Toni squeezed my hand. "Come down stairs and see everyone." Toni stood up and led me out of the bedroom. 

The music was louder than I had realised and there were a lot more people here than I thought there was. I watched everyone talking, drinking and dancing from the top of the stairs. As we began to walk down stairs the music fell silent and everyone looked up at us cheering. When we reached the bottom of the stairs Betty handed me a glass and the music began to pulse through the rooms of Thistle house. 

"Happy birthday Cheryl." Veronica smiled. "All of your presents are on the dining room table."

I took Toni's hand as we made our way through the crowds of people and as we did I began to have flashbacks from the night of the stabbing. I squeezed Toni's had tighter and before I knew. it I had turned around and fell straight into her arms.

"Cheryl are you okay?" She sounded so worried.

I took a deep breathe as I held on tightly before I released my grip. I came out from between her arms and gave her a weak smile.

"I'm fine just had a moment and wanted a hug from you." I lied.

She looked at me concern probably not believing my lie. "Stand here I'll be back in two seconds." 

Toni ran through to the kitchen, disappearing into the crowd of people. A few seconds later the music turned off and everyone turned to face me. Everyone began to sing happg birthday as Toni appeared holding a birthday cake. She smiled at me as she got closer to me. Once she reached me she stopped singing while everyone else continued.

"Make a wish." She whispered.

I looked down at the beautiful cake.

'Happy Birthday Cheryl and Jason' was wrote in red icing and I could feel my eyes filling up. I smiled, closed my eyes and blew out the candles. Everyone cheered and Toni handed the caked to Betty who was standing beside her.

"I love you." She said before kissing me.

Everyone around whistled and aww'd until the music came back on and everyone got back to doing what they had been before the cake.

"Toni this has been the most amazing birthday I have ever had. I love you so much thank you." I put my arms around her waist pulling her in for another kiss

So my loves I seen someone comment saying that one of the sex chapters made them uncomfortable should I not post chapters like that or....?