Another Death

Cheryls pov

For some reason Toni had managed to talk me into going to a school basketball game. It was only a small game so the vixens had this game off, so I couldn't think of any reason to why we would go.

"Look I've never been to a game before that we weren't cheerleading in and its Sweetpeas first game. I want to support him." Toni climbed off her motorbike as I reluctantly walked towards the school.

When we got to the gym hall it was already filled. I didn't think we would even be able to find a seat and would have to leave, at least I was hoping.

"TONI!" I turned to see Fangs and Jughead waving at us.

Toni took my hand leading me up the stairs to sit beside Fangs and Jughead. It had sat through three quarters of the game bored and unable to actually figure out who was winning. I was starting to ger hungry as well.

"Are you okay?" Toni asked.

I swear sometimes it was as if she could read my mind.

"I'm just a bit hungry."

"Wait here and I'll go get you something to eat." Toni gave me a kiss before heading down the steps.

The game was getting into the last minute and Toni still wasn't back . There was loud bang and the whole hall fell silent. Everyone was looking around trying to see what had caused the bang. The final buzzer went off and at the same time someone shouted.

"Someone help!" It was Sweetpea.

He was on his knees and at first I thought he was hurt until I seen someone else's feet at the other side of him. The doors Toni and I had come in earliee slammed shut.

"Everyone stay seated!" Principle Weatherbee stepped out onto the basketball court.

He walked over to Sweetpea who was still on his knees with the over players circled around the other side.

"Someone phone an ambulance!" Reggie shouted.

Nearly everyone pulled their phones out and began dialling. Everyone was so distracted with their phones that no one noticed that Archie walking over from the bench.

"Moose!" He shouted. "Someone shot him." The entire hall erupted.

Another bang similar to the one that was heard in the gym hall could now be heard coming from the corridor. Everyone began to run outside. TONI. She wasn't back.