Be Mine?

Tonis pov

I didn't think about how cold it would get when we were on my motorbike to thistle house and Cheryl had a skirt on so I could only imagine how cold she was during the drive. When we got back from our date Cheryl made us some hot chocolate while we sat down beside the fire place. Cheryl had wrapped a fluffy red blanket around me and when she came back from turning the light off I opened up the blanket bringing her inside it and my arm.  I couldn't have imagined a more perfect first date and night with her.

Cheryl's pov

While I was lying in bed all I could think about was everything Toni had done for me and how much she meant to me. I hadn't felt like this before not even with Heather. No matter how hard I was trying I just couldn't sleep. I lay on my back staring up at the ceiling.

"Teetee are you awake?" I asked.

Toni turned over to face me and I lay on my side to face her.

"I have to ask you something."

Her expression instantly changedto nervous probably because I looked nervous. A few minutes of silence passed before I got the courage to speak again.

"Toni you are my busker queen. I really do like you a lot." I paused. "I.." I looked into Toni's brown eyes unable to continue as she stared straight into mine waiting and wondering what it was I had to ask her.

"No one has ever gone to the lengths you have gone to for me. Rescuing me from they crazy nuns and then staying with me after everyone else has left me and then our date."

I took a deep breath.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I held my breath as I waited for Toni to respond.

She looked at me so lovingly I found it hard to hide how I was feeling about her. I wanted to kiss her but I knew I couldn't and that I should wait. The silence between us lasted a mear two seconds before she answered me but it felt like forever had past.

"Of course." She smiled wrapping her arms around me and pulling me in close to her.

I could finally do what I had wanted to for some time. I pulled my pink haired girls face to mine and kissed her as I climbed on top of her wrapping my legs around her waist.