Officially Hers

Cheryl pov

It was weird to say that Toni was my girlfriend. I never thought my life would get to this point - were I was starting in a relationship with someone I truly liked. As we sped to school on Toni's motorbike I thought about how different my life was this time last year. Jayjay was gone and we didn't even know who had killed him and my mother and father were being just as abusive towards me if not more now that Jason was gone. Toni's pink hair hit off my face as the wind pushed it back so I held on to her tightly putting my cheek against the back of her serpent jacket. Now that everyone in school knew it made it a lot easier to walk down the hallway holding on to Toni's hand and standing up against my locker with Toni's body only inches away from mine without having a passerby making some annoying comment. We pulled up outside the school and as I was going to climb off the motorbike Toni grabbed both my arms holding them around her waist.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Oh nothing I just like that feeling." She turned her head round smiling and I blushed. 

"Come on we should get inside." I climbed off and Toni followed. 

I took her hand as we walked past the groups of students sitting outside. I smiled as I looked down at our hands entwined.

"What?" Toni asked.

"I just think they look like a perfect fit."  I bit my lip slightly.

When we got to my locker I stood against it as Toni stood so close to me I could feel her breath on me as she spoke.

Toni's pov

Being as close as I was to Cheryl it made me want to get closer but I knew I couldn't in the middle of a school hallway. 

"Cousin Betty!" Cheryl looked behind me and my eyes followed to Betty and Jughead heading towards us. 

Neither of them heard Cheryl. "Betty my girlfriend wants you." I shouted over to her.

Cheryl looked at me wide eyed with a massive smile on her face as Betty and Jughead came over. I wanted to shout it from the rooftop so I decided to take the opportunity now to tell someone.

"Girlfriend eh?" Jug enquired. "Things have gotten series then."

"Well congratulations." Betty smiled. "Did you want me Cheryl?" 

"I was wondering when Polly was going to come to town with the twins I'd like to see them." Cheryl fixed her hair. 

"Uhh shes coming by at the end of the week. I could ask her to pop by thistle house before she leaves." Betty looked at Jughead.

"No its okay I'll come to you." Cheryl closed her locker. "Come Toni." She took her hand and pulled me away from Jughead and Betty.

"Where are we going now? It's not time for class." I asked.

"The bathroom." She smiled.

Cheryl pulled me into the bathroom and I was expecting her to let go of my hand to look at herself in the mirror to check her makeup but instead she kept hold of my hand and pulled me into a cubicle. 

"What are you.." I started.

"Shhh." She placed her finger on my mouth before locking the door behind us.

She turned around and I instantly pushed her up against the wall of the cubicle meeting her lips with mine before her back met the wall. I kept one hand in her hair as my other began to explore her body. My hand trailed down her back to her bum. I lifted her leg up to my waist as my hand wandered down it and then back up her inner thigh. Just as my hand was half way up her thigh the bathroom swung open and I could hear Veronica's voice. I quickly covered Cheryl's mouth as I smiled and she smiled under my hand.