Outcome

Cheryl's pov

When we pulled up outside Thistle house there were mutliple motorbikes and Fp's truck sitting outside. Toni didn't look good at all. She looked drained. As we began to walk into Thistle house Toni stopped a few steps behind me.

"Cheryl." I followed her gaze down and saw what she was looking at as she removed her blooded hand from her side.

"TONI!!" I screamed as I ran to her catching her body as her legs became weak. "You're going to be okay." I reassured her.

Toni nodded giving me a weak smile. I cover her side with my hand trying to stop the blood.

"SOMEONE HELP!" I screamed knowing the serpents were in thistle house.

Within seconds Jughead, Betty, FP, Sweetpea, Fangs and some of the other serpents that I didn't know appeared. FP immediately ran to us picking up Toni from my arms. He carried her towards his truck as I sat on the ground covered in Toni's blood.

"Cheryl are you hurt?" Betty knelt next to me and put a blanket over me.

She put her arms around me trying to help me up from the ground. I couldn't answer her I just looked at her as tears spilled down my face. I had saved her just to have her die in my arms.

"Come on we need to get you both to the hospital." Jughead helped Betty lift me up.

"Jug you take Cheryl with you I'll ride with one of the boys." Betty let go of me leaving only Jughead holding me up.

I couldn't feel my legs. My entire body felt numb.

"I'll take her." Sweetpea volunteered.

"I'll see yous at the hospital." Betty kissed Jughead before hugging me.

I looked to where Fp's truck was and it was gone. He had already left Toni. My heart began to pound and I began to panic as Jughead climbed on to his motorbike. I felt someone behind me grab me as my legs gave way.

"Cheryl it will be okay. My dad will have her at the hospital in seconds." Jughead tried to calm me as Fangs helped me onto the back on Jughead.

I watched all of the serpents climb on to their motorbikes as Jughead began to drive to the hospital.