New Rules

Toni's pov

When we arrived back at Thistlehouse Cheryl immediately got off my motorbike taking me with her. As we reached the front door the noise of multiple engines roared behind us. I left the front door open as I followed Cheryl into the living room. She sat down on one of the couches and I sat next to her. Mere seconds later Betty, Jughead, Archie, Veronica, Josie, Kevin and the serpents that had been at the announcement.

"We can't let this happen." Veronica paced back and forth. 

"It is your father that is doing this." Cheryl snapped.

"Don't remind me." Veroncia rolled her eyes.

"We need to do something we need to find out who the black hood is and put an end to this."  Jughead looked as constipated as he usually did when he was thinking.

"Well who is going do that exactly hobo? You? Its not like they haven't been trying to find them." Cheryl butted in.

"Yes I will. If not me then who? I meant Betty, Archie, Veronica and I were the ones who caught your father for "killing" Jason." He looked smug.

Before I could make some sort of comment to belittle him there was a knock at the door.

"Do you want me to get it babe?" I asked.

"Its fine I could with some less polluted air." Cheryl disappeared.

The room fell silent once Cheryl left.

"So what is your plan?" I asked.

Before Jughead answer Cheryl's voice echoed through the hall way into the room we have occupied.

"What is this you muggle!?"

I ran to the front door arriving there just as Cheryls slammed the door in the face of whoever had been there. She was holding a piece of paper and I could see in her eyes that something was very wrong.

"What is that?" I asked.

"The new town rules until the black hood is found." I handed me the piece of paper.

I took Cheryls hand and led her back into the room everyone was waiting on us in.

"Who was it?" Betty asked.

"New rules." I held up the piece of paper before beginning to read it.

1. A 7pm curfew on everyone. No exceptions. There will be no businesses allowed to be opened past this time.

2. No large gatherings of any kind, such as weddings, parties of any kind or social gatherings

3. The school will have security on each entrance.

4. A neighbourhood watch will be assembled. To apply contact the sheriff.

5. All weapons to be handed in to the sheriffs department until further notice.

6. Anyone seen wearing any gang related attire will be arrested immediately.