Come Home

Toni's pov

I could see how upsetting all of this was for Cheryl and I knew it wasnt all because of the phone call from the doctor. She just wanted her brother back. I couldnt blame her but I could see how scared Jason was.

"Please come home JJ, your babies need you, I need you." Cheryl begged her brother who had tears in his eyes.

"How can I come back knowing I will be putting you all in danger?" Jason asked.

"Jason there is no threat in Riverdale anymore." I interjected ignoring the fact the blackhood is out to kill half of the town. "The serpents will keep you safe as well as Polly and the twins."

"The serpents? Why on earth would they monsters help any of us. They helped out father fake my death and beat me up." Jason shouted.

"JJ the serpents arent the bad guys here. Our father threatened Fp's son, the serpents arent the people you think they are."

"I know who they are very well Cheryl, after all they beat me half to death and--"

"I'm a serpent Jason!" Cheryl screamed at him. "Toni was a serpent when we met, and I became a serpent months ago."

Jason stared at Cheryl in shock. I could see it in his eyes he was fighting his own emotions inside.

"It is safe to come home. The serpents aren't the same as what they were made out to be." I explained. "We dealt with the moron who raped Cheryl."

Cheryl elbowed me and I realised Jason didn't know about that.

"Who? What?" Was all he could get out.

"Its fine JJ. I'm fine." Cheryl reassured him. "Just please come home now."

Jason put his face in his hands.

"JJ I was raped and I think I'm pregnant. I need you. Why cant that be enough for you to come home." Cheryl began to cry.

I wrapped my arms around her as she fell apart. Jason's head shot up as he stared at us.

"Your sister needs you Jason. You know that no one is in any danger so you either come now or don't contact Cheryl through the phone again." I snapped.

I carried Cheryl out of the hotel room leaving the door open. We were barely a few feet away from the room when I heard footsteps running after us.

"Lets go home Cheryl." Jason smiled and Cheryl threw her arms around Jason hugging him as tight as she possibly could.