Evidence

Cheryl's pov

I stormed into the sheriff station throwing the doors back forcefully. I could feel everyone staring at me but I didn't care. I only cared about one thing, Toni! I knew that there was no way Toni had killed anyone. There wasn't exactly much time were she had been away from me since she rescued me from the sisters of quiet mercy.

"I want to speak to Sheriff Keller right now!" I demanded to the first officer I seen.

"Sheriff Keller is in with a suspect just now."

"I don't care who he is with or where he is. I want to see him now or god help me I will rip this building apart." 

"Okay take a seat." He pointed to the seats beside the reception desk.

I sat down for a moment and then stood up. I couldn't sit down I had to see Toni and I had to find out what they hell was going on. I began to pace back and forth.

"Cheryl." I looked up and sheriff Keller was making his way to me.

"What the hell are you playing at?" I shouted. 

"Lower your voice miss Blossom. Miss Topaz is currently in being questioned." 

"Questioned for what exactly she hasn't done anything wrong and she definitely hasn't killed anyone."

"Evidence found says otherwise." He crossed his arms.

"What evidence? Toni and I have barely been apart in months."

"You know I can't tell you that Cheryl but this evidence is pretty solid so if I were you I would get Toni a lawyer." He walked away back into the room that Toni was clearly in waiting for him.

"Sheriff Keller." I shouted before I closed the door. "You are going to be very sorry I promise you that." 

Sheriff Keller gave me one last look before closing the door behind him.

"Cheryl whats going on?" I turned to see Jughead walking into the station followed by Betty and Fp.

"There's some sort of evidence they have that they think makes Toni a murder." I sat down feeling deflated. "She couldn't have done it I have been with her every day and that is not who Toni is. She's not a killer."

Betty sat next to me and put her arm around me. "We know who Toni is and we know that she hasn't killed anyone. She's going to be okay." She tried to reassure me.

"I need to go call the serpents and find out if they know anything." Fp wandered off out of the station.

"I need to go call a lawyer." I stood up and stormed out of the station knocking over the bin and plants that I passed by.