Cheryl's Birthday

Toni's pov

Cheryl had spent the last week constantly hinting about her birthday. She would always comment on how she has happy to be out of hospital in time for her birthday since she didn't want to spend her birthday in that hospital room. I wanted to organise something special for her and I had spent days organising it with some help from Fangs and Sweetpea. I had Jughead drop off balloons for me to fill Cheryl's bedroom with earlier in the morning while Cheryl was still sleeping. It was now time for me to leave for her surprise to begin. I gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead as I placed down a small note and her car keys on my pillow leaving my sleeping birthday girl to wake up and begin her birthday journey.

Cheryl's pov

I woke up alone on my birthday at first I was annoyed at Toni for leaving until I seen the note on her pillow and all of the balloons in the bedroom. 

Happy Birthday my love, Get ready for a journey to find your big present. Now your first stop is where we had our first unofficial date.

I instantly knew what she was talking about and jumped out of bed getting dressed as fast as I could. OnceI had finished my make up I picked up my car keys and headed to the cinema. I knew that I should take my time getting there especially after only getting out of hospital only a week ago but I was too excited and couldn't wait till I seen Toni.  I pulled up outside of the cinema immediately getting out of the car and heading inside. When I walked through the two big red doors I was met with silence. There was no one to be seen. I walked slowly around looking for someone or something to give me some idea of what I was looking for. I thought of what the note said and began to make my way to the screen that we seen Love Simon together in. It felt eery walking through the cinema with no one else here. I walked up the aisle searching for the seats we had sat on that night. I couldn't help but smile thinking about that night. Our hands touching as we eat popcorn and me pulling away as fast as I could. I never told Toni but I kept my ticket from that night. I finally reached our seats and sitting on them were a gift box and another note. I sat down placing them both on my knee. I opened the gift box to reveal a large scrapbook with a photo of Toni and I on it. I smiled as I opened it up revealing more photos of me taken by Toni; one of me when we went for the picnic when she gave me my bracelet. I flipped through the book with a massive smile on my face seeing all of the photos Toni had taken of me when I hadn't been looking; one of me sitting on her motorbike waiting for her. Once I finished looking through the book I placed it back into the gift box and opened up the note.

I hope you like your first gift baby girl your next gift is waiting for you where we went after this. See you soon.

So I was thinking about doing like a Q&A chapter. What do yous think? If you want me to leave questions in the comments of private message me or dm me on instagram