School Shooting Part 3

Cheryl's pov

I looked at Toni unable to move and knowing that I might not have a choice.

"Ethel Cheryl can't move." Toni insisted.

"You can help her, now move!" She shouted.

There was a small squeak and Ethel turned her attention away from us. I watched as she pointed the gun in the opposite direction.

"Stop or I will shoot again." She shouted to whoever was there. "You two move." She kicked Toni's boot. "Everyone else in here move to the left corner at the back of the library beside the politics section." She yelled out.

I could hear multiple footsteps making their way in the same direction along with someone crying.

"Get her up and with everyone else." Ethel told Toni.

Toni's pov

I felt a rage of fire running through my body as Ethel insisted I moved Cheryl who would nodoubtly start bleeding worse if I moved her.

"I love you so much babe." I kissed Cheryl lightly and moved her hand to hold my top in place on her stomach.

I stood up and faced Ethel who was at least a foot taller than me. She moved the gun towards me and held it against my rib cage.

"Both of you get with everyone else." She pushed the gun into me.

"I can't she will bleed out. If you wanted her to be able to move you shouldn't have shot her." I held myself against the gun pushing it into me further.

Ethel looked at me shocked that I didnt look afraid at her holding the gun to me. Inside I was terrified because I knew if she shot me I couldn't help Cheryl but I wouldn't show her that, that's what she wanted.

"I'll help you."

My head shot round to see Betty standing at the door of the library.

"Cousin?" Cheryl looked up at me concerned.

"Fine Betty help Toni get Cheryl back there but no funny business I have enough left in this for both of you." Ethel stepped back to let Betty over to us.

"Have you seen Jughead?" Betty asked.

"Yes he's fine. I was with him before I came here. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I followed Cheryl in and when the gun went off I lost her." Betty explained.

"Enough talking get moving."

Cheryl screamed in pain as Betty and I began to help her move. I could more blood

Cheryl's pov

Toni and Betty finally managed to help me get with everyone else at the back of the library. I couldn't even remember why I had come to the library for in the first place. Now Toni is in danger thanks to me.

The room fell silent before we were surrounded by sirens outside.