Back In Riverdale

Cheryl's pov

Polly agreed to let the twins have a sleepover with Toni and I when we got back from Paris so it made being back in Riverdale something to be excited about. I missed Paris and all of the food and the buildings and of course being away from this dreadful town. I was excited to share our news to everyone as soon as possible so I agreed to pick the twins up from the Coopers house. They probably thought I was trying to be helpful when really I just wanted to tell everyone my incredible news. I bought a car when we got back from Paris. I thought it was practical since we couldn't exactly take the twins on Toni's motorbike. Toni however wasn't as fond of the car as she was her motorbike. She stared out the passenger window and I could see she would have preferred being on her bike. As I drove I stared down at my ring sparkling in the sun light. I pulled up outside the coopers house and Toni jumped out of the car immediately she ran round the car to my side and opened the door.

"Thank you fiance." I gave her a gently kiss.

I took Toni's hand as we walked up to the coopers front door. I knocked on it once and then opened.

"Cheryl." Toni said through her teeth.

"I don't wait to be let in I let myself in." I smiled as I walked over the threshold.

Polly, Betty, Jughead and Mrs Cooper were all sitting in the living room with the twins on the floor waddling around.

"Hey how was your holiday?" were the first words out of Betty's mouth.

"It was okay I guess." I smiled covering my ring. "If okay meant amazing." I uncovered my hand revealing my ring.

Betty jumped out of her seat and instantly hugged me.

"Oh my god Cheryl!" She squeezed me. "I guess you were right." She whispered in my ear.

She pulled away and held my shoulders holding me in front of her.

"I am so happy for you. You deserve this and so much more cousin." Betty smiled.

I could feel something pulling on my leg and looked down to see Juniper pulling herself up on her feet. I bent down and picked her up off of the floor.

"Hello cutie, I've missed you." I kissed her soft cheek.

"Are you sure you still want to take the twins tonight? Don't you want to celebrate or have time alone." Polly asked.

"Of course we do." Toni was now sitting on the floor with Dagwood. "We have celebrated and we can do more celebrating and being alone any time."

"Toni's right. Tonight was the only reason I was looking forward to coming back to Riverdale." I spun round with Juniper who giggled.

Being with the twins made me feel like a completely different person. I felt happy and complete with them and Toni in my life.

"Did you guys hear about Midge's funeral?" Jug asked.

"No how would we, we haven't been here." I replied.

"Midge's funeral is on Tuesday. They finally released her body." Betty jumped in.

Hearing about Midge's funeral made me feel sick to my stomach.

Im going to meet Vanessa in less than 24 hours im so excited but I have to say my first impressions of brussels hasn't been great at all. I actually dont feel safe