Inside Cheryl's head

Cheryls pov

Fp's body felt so warm as he lifted me from Toni's arms. I didn't want Toni to leave me alone. I wanted her to hold me. I wanted to feel her hands on my body. I wanted to cry out for her as FP carried me away from her but all I could manage was reaching my hand out for her. I watched her punch one of the ghoulies. Tears fell from my eyes to the ground as I watched Toni kick into them once they fell to the ground. Why wasn't she with me? I just wanted her. The further I got from her the weaker I felt.

"We've got you Cheryl you need to hold on for Toni." FP tried to hold on to my side as he carried me. "And don't think I didn't see that ring on both of your fingers so we will have a serpent wedding to plan."

Serpent wedding? Was he serious? It was my wedding and it definitely wasn't going to be anything like their serpent weddings. I didn't know what was worse the fact I was bleeding out or the fact that FP just referred to my wedding as a serpent wedding. FP lowered me and my eyes were drawn back to Toni who was now running towards me with Betty. My eyes were getting heavy and I just wanted to go to sleep. I closed them slowly until I felt someone moving my head. I opened them again and I was met with Toni's face. I could tell she was trying to pretend she wasn't scared but I could see how scared she was. 

"Toni." I tried to speak but it hurt.

My eyes began to get heavy again as Toni spoke to me, I couldn't hear everything she was saying I only caught every second or third word. 

"I love you." I whispered. 

Everything went silent as my eyes got too heavy for me to fight to keep open. I could hear Toni's muffled voice but I couldn't hear what she was saying. I could feel someone lifting me again. I knew it wasn't Toni I knew Toni's arms. I wanted Toni. Where was Toni? I wanted to cry so badly I could feel the pain in my chest knowing Toni's arms weren't around me once again.

"Help." I think thats what FP shouted I couldn't really make it out. 

I could hear someone scream and it sounded like Toni in the distance. I wanted to tell her it was going to be okay. I wanted to put my arms around her. I wanted to plan our wedding and talk about our future. 

I couldn't fight it anymore. It was too hard. My body was too weak to keep going. My eyes closed and my body began to feel light as I felt my body being laid down. I had no concept of time but it felt like time was slowing down. My thoughts were slowing while I could feel my breathing slowing down until everything went completely dark.

"Cheryl." I heard a familiar voice say.

I opened my eyes and I was in a bright white room. I turned around and seen the face that belonged to the familiar voice. 

"JayJay." I cried as I ran into my brothers arms.

"I've got you." He held me laying his hand on my head.

"Where am I?" I asked him.

"It doesn't matter where you are, you aren't staying here you have a girl waiting for you."

I lifted my head off of his shoulder. "You know?"

"Of course I do. I keep an eye on you Cheryl." Jason smiled at me.

I missed his smile so much, he was so handsome. I could feel a warm sensation in my chest.

"I miss you so much Jayjay."

"I'm always with you but you aren't alone where you are you have a girl who loves you, and you need to go back to her." He took my hand.

"Toni." I smiled. "She asked me to marry her Jayjay."

"And you will." He smiled. "Give the twins a kiss from me." He released my hand and I could hear a different mans voice.

"Clear!" He shouted and I felt my body jumping up. 

"Jayjay?" I looked at him confused and scared.

"It's okay, you're okay." He smiled.