Warning

Tonis pov

As I was cleaning up the bar I couldn't stop thinking about the tickets to Paris. I had been in a dream all night thinking about being in Paris with Cheryl. Standing at the top of the Eiffel Tower, Cheryl standing next to me the wind blowing her hair.  The sun shining above us. It would be paradise even just for a few days. I still couldn't believe that Cheryl had booked for us to go away to Paris. Even when I heard how much Cheryl's father had left her I never thought she would do something like that for me. No one had ever taken me anywhere never mind Paris. I had barely even been out of Riverdale before. I hated that I had to leave Cheryl to go to work after Cheryl had got me something so amazing. I cleaned up the rest of the glasses before I turned the rest of the lights. Being in the bar last always freaked me out a little, it was so quiet and dark which was a complete change from when it was full of people, life and light. I locked up the doors behind me as I left. It was pitch black outside but I knew exactly where my motorbike was parked. I climbed on it expecting Cheryl to climb on after me. I smiled to myself knowing that she would be at home when I got there.

When I finally got home Cheryl wasn't there but she did leave me a plate of chinese food on the table for me. I had only got through half of it when I heard the front door and Cheryl's heels coming towards me.

Cheryl's pov

"Have you seen the paper?" I threw down the newspaper on to the table.

Toni picked it up the news paper and read it out.

People of Riverdale. The next twenty four hours are crucial for you all. For the next twenty four hours you will be judged. I will be looking into your past and present and I will be deciding whether you deserve to make it past the twenty four hours, so watch out. - The black hood

"Sheriff Kellar is urging everyone to stay in tomorrow and tonight." I sat down next to Toni at the table and she looked nervous.

I took her one of her hands and wrapped both of mine round it. 

"I have never had anything that I have been scared of losing, not since Jayjay. I haven't had anyone in my life that I felt I couldn't live without or that if they were no longer here it would be like ripping my heart out." I stopped and looked into Toni's eyes. "I didn't have any of that not until I met you. Now I am scared every time you walk out that door or you are late getting home. With the black hood out there it makes me even more scared." 

"Do you know how much I love you Cheryl Blossom?"  Toni smiled giving me a small kiss. "I don't want to lose you either so we will stay home tonight and tomorrow."