Loved

Cheryls pov

I had never seen Toni this vulnerable before. I had no idea what had happened with her parents. After her comment about her parents not being the kind of people to stick around I didn't want to ask in case she didn't want to speak about it and I guess I was right. We lay on her bed in silence. She didn't say a single thing after I tried to make her feel better and tell her I loved her. I couldn't help but think that it wasn't enough. Anyone can say I love you. 

"Will you be okay here by yourself for an hour?" I asked. 

Toni looked up at me confused, probably wondering why I was going to leave her after everything she had just told me but I had a good reason that I couldn't tell her yet. 

"I'll finish packing some of my stuff. Where are you going?" She asked.

"Its a surprise I wont be long." I gave Toni a kiss that led on to a full make out session. 

We eventually came up for air and I bit my lip smiling. "I won't be long." I kissed her once and jumped off of the bed.

On my way out of the trailer I grabbed FP's truck keys.

Toni's pov

I couldn't understand why Cheryl would leave in such a hurry after I poured my heart our and told her what I've never told anyone else. I left the box on my bed as I went into the kitchen. I picked up one of the boxes Jughead had given me and began to put all of the food I had left in the cupboards, which wasn't much since I had been at thistle house for so long lately. As I piled in the cans and bottles I began to get annoyed at Cheryl and the more I thought about her leaving so suddenly the more annoyed I was getting. What was so important she would just leave like that.

"Hey I'm back." I turned to see Cheryl standing only a few steps behind me.

"Where did you go? What was so important?" I asked firmly.

"Come sit down." Cheryl left the kitchen and sat down on the couch.

I followed behind her noticing her holding something in her hand. I sat down next to her trying to see what she had in her hand.

"When Jason and Polly were together and he found out she was pregnant he gave her a ring." Cheryl looked down at her hand. "When he gave it to her it meant something very different to  right now."

I was so confused and had no idea what was going on. I think she could see the confusion on my face. She opened her hand slowly revealing a small silver ring.

"Wow Cheryl." I panicked.

I had no idea what was going on but this felt really weird.

"No no its not what you think." Cheryl laughed. "You gave me a part of you today telling me about your past I want to give you something important to me. This was my nanas and then its was Jayjays and Pollys. This ring has belonged to everyone who has been important in my life." Cheryl lifted her head looking straight into my eyes. "Toni Topaz you are the most important person in my life now." She held out the ring and I gave her my right hand.

She slid the finger of my pointing finger and kissed my hand. I had realised that tears were running down my face until Cheryl wiped them away.

"I love you so much." I threw my arms around her burying my head in her hair.

Choni New LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara