Mrs Cooper

Cheryl's pov

After a long talk with Toni we had finally made a very important wedding decision and it was up to me to get it in order. It was my suggestion and Toni agreed with me, which was why I was on my way to see Mrs Cooper. As I pulled up outside the Coopers home I instantly felt nervous. I sat in the car for a few moments trying to calm myself down. Toni took my hand and squeezed it.

"It's a good idea Cheryl I don't see her saying no." Toni gave me a soft lingering kiss.

"Its not a big deal if she says no." I told myself as I got out of the car.

I blew Toni a kiss as I made my way to the front door and Toni sped away. I took a few deep breaths before knocking. Within a few seconds Mrs Cooper answered.

"Cheryl? Polly isnt here." She looked confused.

"I was actually here to see you, Polly is with Jason and the twins and Thistle house." I explained.

"Oh right come in then." She opened the door wider for me to go inside.

"I just wanted to ask you something." I explained.

"Well come sit and ask away." Mrs Cooper led me into the living room. "So Cheryl what can I help you with?"

"I know that you arent exactly my families biggest fan or the serpents but--"

"I'll stop you right there." Mrs Cooper interrupted me. "Your parents were the problem Cheryl never you and after all we are family arent we."

I nodded and took a deep breath.

"It was just that mine and Toni's wedding is next week and I was wondering if you would officiate it. Its totally fine if you don't we can get someone else, it was just that you, Betty and Polly are my only family left along with Jason and he is walking me down the aisle so I just thought that you would do the ceremony since I am going to ask Betty and Polly to be my bridesmaids." I finally breathed.

"I would be honoured to Cheryl." Mrs Cooper said immediately. 

Mrs Cooper threw her arms around me and at first my body turned to stone before I relaxed again.

After an hour of hearing Mrs Coopers suggestions for the wedding I called Toni to come pick me up.