Alone

Toni's pov

I had a big decision to make and I knew I couldn't make it when I was with either Cheryl or any of the serpents. I had to go on my own and figure out what I needed to do. I couldn't rely on anyone else to make this decision for me because only I could make it. Stay in Riverdale with Cheryl or leave with the serpents. Before Cheryl it would have been a no brainer I would have left with the serpents but now I had Cheryl, I had someone I was in love with. The serpents have been my family though they have been with me through the hardest and worst parts of my life. Could I really give them up, give up my family to stay here? I have to choose between the things I love most in this world and that wasn't a choice I was going to make lightly. The serpents were leaving later today so I didn't have as much time as I wished I did to make the decision. No matter what I chose someone is going to get hurt. As I sped along the road on my motorbike I thought about all of the times I have had with the serpents; moving school, fighting and partying, holding Sweetpea back when he was losing his temper. The wind pushed the tears that had escaped from my eyes off of my face. I finally reached the top of the cliff and I climbed off of my motorbike and looked over Riverdale. This had been my home for so long how could I leave it. As I stared out at the distance I thought about everything that had happened on that town; my parents leaving, finding a new family in the serpents, finding a new kind of love in Cheryl. I took a deep breath knowing that I had finally made my decision. I knew that my choice was not one that many would agree with but my family left and I found a new one how could I leave thay family again. I pulled my phone out and text Cheryl to meet me where the serpents were meeting uo to leave town. I climbed back on my motorbike and headed to sweetwater river.