Answer

Cheryl's pov

My brain and mouth froze as I stared at Toni and the ring. Time was passing and I could Toni's face grow concerned as I still hadn't answered her. I could hear the words in my head over and over again. 'Will you marry me?' It felt like everything in my life was finally coming together. Something amazing was happening in my life right now and all I could think was that something bad was bound to happen at any moment. I was probably dreaming and would wake up any moment back in sisters of quiet mercy.

"Cheryl?" Toni had placed her hand on my cheek catching a tear I was unaware existed.

I blinked and more tears ran down my face. My brain began to go again as my thoughts got faster. I could see Toni turn sad. I knew my answer I just couldn't get it out. Toni began to lower her hand with the ring in it and my heart began to beat faster.

"Yes!" I shouted and Toni's head shot up. "Toni yes!"

A massive smile grew across Toni's face as light appeared in her eyes and tears poured down her face. She slid my nana's ring on my finger and I flung my arms around her neck kissing her passionately. I hadn't noticed the people around us clapping and cheering. 

"I love you." I cried "I love you so much Toni."

"I love you too Cheryl."

Someone tapped my shoulder and I turned to see a man standing behind me with a dozen red roses. He handed them to me and I turned back to Toni.

"You really planned everything perfectly. How did you know I would say yes?" I teased.

"I just hoped you would." She smiled.

"So when I saw my nana's ring I was right about why you had it."

"Your nana is our biggest cheerleader. Im sorry I lied to you." She apologised.

"Your apology is unnecessary. It was for a good reason." I kissed her once again. "Lets get back to our hotel."

Guys please try to remember this is just a story, so dont think so much into the whole what age they are because it really doesnt matter especially since Cheryl is being emancipated and Toni doesnt exactly have her parents around.

I want to just thank you all so much for your support you might not know it but I love reading all of your commenta and reactions to the chapters and thats what inspires me and encourages me to keep writing this. A few people have told me that I inspire them but truth be told you all inspire me to keep writing. For a while near a year ago I lost that inspiration and I couldn't write anything and thanks to choni and riverdale and all of you guys I have that back and I love chatting with you all and getting to reply to your comments when I can.

Question: What have been a few of your favourite moments of the story so far?

What would you like to see in Choni's future?