Found

Toni's pov

While Cheryl was away I decided to go for a walk on the premises. It was completely silent. Even the animals in Riverdale were scared of the Blossom's premises. I never knew how much land the house had come with or how close it was to Thornhill. The way Cheryl spoke about Thornhill it was as if it was in another world. I couldn't understand why Cheryl wanted to go by herself or why she left. She ran out of the door so fast that I didn't even get to find out more or stop her. I was worried but I tried my best just to trust that she was being honest and would be back soon. I smiled as I thought of our wedding. Cheryl in her dress smiling as she walked down the aisle. I got butterflies in my chest every time I thought of it. I couldn't wait till we started planning it and even more until the day I got to say I do, starting the rest of my life with the girl I love. There was a loud bang and I spun around on the spot facing the direction the bang had come from. I stood still waiting for any other noise but there was none. 

"Hello?" I shouted in to the darkness.

I waited for someone to answer but I was met with silence. I turned to the direction I had first been facing and was knocked off my feet as someone ran into me. I seen something fall out of their pocket and hit off the ground but they didn't stop they kept running. I picked it up and put it in my pocked before I quickly got back up on my feet and was about to run after him when I heard someone coming behind me. The footsteps were slow and dragging. I spun around instantly felt like my heart had been ripped out of my chest as I heard her voice so broken and muffled.

"Toni." Her eyes were red as she stood in front of me completely naked.

"Cheryl." I ran to her taking my serpent jacket off and wrapping it around her. "Who was he? What happened?" I could feel my body fill with rage.

She stared at me, her eyes glazed over. It was as if her soul had been taken. Tears streamed down her face as her legs buckled. I felt to the ground with her keeping my arms around her. She began to violently shake in my arms as she cried on my shoulder.

"Its okay, you're safe." I squeezed my arms tightly around her. "I've got you."

I kissed her forehead holding on to her while she cried on me. I had an idea of what had happened to my girl and I wanted to kill that pig that hurt her. 

"I need to get you home."  I lifted her off the ground leading her back to thistle house.

I could feel the anger building up inside me as I helped Cheryl walk. I would text the serpents and have them hunt that bastard down. I had his phone now so I would find out who he was very easily. He wasnt going to get away with this. I will kill him!