Greenvale

Toni's pov

I was met with Fangs and Kevin who looked guilty of something. I handed my blade back to Cheryl.

"Its okay Cheryl, its just Fangs and Kevin." I reassured her.

Cheryl climbed out of the car fixing her skirt as she did. 

"What are you two doing here?" I asked.

"Kevin does your father know you are sticking your fish pole in to the pond across the tracks." Cheryl teased.

"We were just out for a ride." Fangs answered.

I tried my best not to laugh as Kevin elbowed Fangs for his poor choice of words.

"Sure and we were just giving each others uterus' a check for any abnormalities." Cheryl teased further.

"Where are you both going?" Fangs asked.

"No where." Cheryl blurted out. "But we should get going." Cheryl took my hand pulling me to the car.

"I'll call you later Fangs." I said as Cheryl pulled me inside the car.

Cheryl's pov

This time I took the wheel and sped back down the hill we came up. As we reached the bottom I burst out laughing.

"What are you laughing at?" Toni asked confused.

"Fangs and Kevin were outside the car while my fingers were inside you." I laughed harder and Toni began to laugh.

"It was kind of hot though right? Having sex in the car." I smiled.

"You surprise me every day." Toni placed her hand on mine.

I drove the rest of the way without even a bathroom break. When I seen the sign for Greenvale my heart began to pound against my ribs and I just wanted to find the hotel as fast as possible. I couldnt take it anymore. I just wanted my brother. I could picture it all in my head. JJ meeting his twins for the first time, JJ walking me down the aisle when I marry Toni and him being a father to his twins.

"Cheryl stop!" Toni shouted.

I slammed on the breaks without even thinking. As I broke I put one of my arms out in front on Toni as she flew forward slightly.

"Are you okay?" I asked in a panic.

"Yes I'm fine are you?" Toni asked.

"Yes sorry I was away somewhere else I--"

"Cheryl we are here." Toni interrupted me.

I looked out my window and seen the hotel right next to me. I found a parking space and went hand in hand with Toni towards the hotel that my brother should be in.

The first thing I searched for was a reception desk. I spotted it from the moment I walked through the door. The receptionist was very pretty so I was hoping the fact that she was pretty and my fiancee was the hotest girl in the world and I'm well I'm me would work in my favour. I looked at the receptionists name badge as we got closer to the reception desk.

"Hello Brooke I am looking for my brother who is living here just now." I began.

"I cant--"

"Don't start with any you cants. My brother is here. He is in danger and I'd you dont help us you wont have a job here anymore and I will make sure you cant find any employment within this town or any town within 100 mile radius."

"I'm really sorry Miss I cant disclose any guests information." Brooke explained.

"Look its her brother he has been missing and if we don't find him here we might not get another chance to find him. Can you just help us out here? His name is Jason Blossom." Toni pleaded with the receptionist.

"I cant tell you the room number of any current guests even if they were on the second floor if you know what I mean." Brooke explained to us.

It took me a moment to realise what she was saying.

"So he is here? Thank you." I grabbed Toni's hand and pulled her away from the reception desk to go find JJ.