"Period"

"Oh. A little blood on my lips wouldn't hurt"

I looked back at him, cringing.

"I was kidding. That's gross" he laughed, pulling his pants up.

"Hey, y/n?"

I looked back again, sitting down beside him.

"You've got my attention"

"You've been such a good friend and what you just did was incredible. don't get this wrong but I've been meaning to ask you if you wanted to go out with me"

"So just because I sucked your dick you'd date me?" I raised my brow, folding my arms.

I like him but shit. he can't play me like I'm nothing.

"of course not. Like I said, I've been meaning too. Plus you were the one on your knees when I was playing the xbox"

He's got a point..

"Of course I would! I've liked you since freshman year"

"Okay, cool. Its almost 11, you should get going girlfriend"

"See you at school tomorrow, boyfriend"

♥🌪♥🌪♥🌪

"Okay, there's 10 minutes in class so I want you to Start answering those 7 questions on page 256. They will be graded tomorrow. Look back at the passage if you have too. Its worth a quiz grade."

I sighed, pulling out the textbook from beneath me. I plopped it on my desk and turned to page 256.

Alyssa tapped my shoulder so I looked back and she had a wide smile on her face.

"Can I borrow a piece of paper?" She asked, biting her lip.

"I don't think you can borrow one but I do know that you can keep one" I joked, tearing one from my notebook.

"Also, nice shade of pink" she smirked.

I furrowed my brows, turning back to face forward. 5 minutes were left and I haven't even started. I won't be able to finish in time.

I looked at the very back, watching Brendon finish his work. Bet he was already on number 6.

"You have less than 5 minutes. Go ahead and start packing up"

I put my stuff up and waited for the bell to ring. I jolted up and fast walked my way to the door before it became a crowdy mess.

I walked to my locker, planning on texting Brendon for the answers later but the only person who should be in my head is my lover boy.

"hey y/n" Brendon spoke from behind me.

"Oh, hey Brendon, how have you been?" I smiled, unlocking my locker.

"I've been good thanks, what about you?"

"Been great actually. Also, can you send me a picture of those 7 question answers later?" I threw in my notebook and started pulling out my math textbook along with my pens and other notebook.

"Yeah, sure"

"Thanks"

"I heard you were with Dallon, is that true?"

"Yeah, why?" I smiled, turning around to be met by an expressionless Brendon.

"just asking.." He mumbled, going away as Dallon came over to hug me.

How'd it get out so fast?

My boyfriend must rant about me. Cute.

"Hey, want to go to my place? My mom made something"

"Already?" I grinned, shutting my locker door.

♥🌪♥🌪♥

Its been three months or so and things have been steady or so I thought.

"You love your McDonald's don't you?" I smiled.

He parked and we both exited the car. I tried to hold his hand but he had his hands in his pockets.

He held the door open for me, following me to the cashier.

"I'd like a big mac with medium fries and a coke"

"You should've told me, I could have brought money" I said, patting all my pockets.

"I guess you won't eat"

I frowned and sat down in our usual spot.

He payed for his meal and came back with his drink.

"Should've been smarter"

I had my head down, looking down at my shoes.

He's actually going to let me starve.

He got up once he heard his order, heard his footsteps come back and he sat in front of me.

I looked up, staring at him.

"What?"

"Nothing" I mumbled, looking down.

After a few minutes I decided to try to sneak a fry from his tray.
I told him to look to the side to get one quickly but he caught on.

"Bitch. If you don't want to starve I suggest you get your lazy ass a job and pay for your own shit. Im not babysitting you"

We turned to the side and saw Brendon. Brendon took Dallon from the collar, lifting him up in the air.

♥🌪♥🌪♥