"Yes you silly bitch" she laughed, pulling me back down.

I smiled and hugged her. She rested her face on the crook of my neck and left a small kiss. I shuddered at the feeling and sighed softly.

"What was that for?"

"I don't know" she whispered.

.....

"Mommyyy" she moaned.

I don't know what she means by moaning that but I'm taking it as a good thing.

I pumped my fingers faster, licking and twirling my tongue on her clit.

"F-fuck I'm going to.." She released on my fingers and moaned.

I pulled away and licked them clean.

"That was good" she huffed, smiling.

"I can't believe we did this"

"Hey" she got up and sat behind me wrapping her arms around me. She kissed my neck and smiled, "it was fucking delicious"

I rolled my eyes, blushing.

"Never mention this, got it?"

"You ate me out! You had a tongue of a fucking professional, how can I not? Your fingers know where to hit the right spot. No wonder you finger yourself 24/7"

My eyes widened, "okay, seriously that's enough" I coughed, getting up.

She laid back down on my bed, "or what?"

I didn't want to admit it but she looked good laying there, like she was part of a picture hung in a gallery. She was art.

she spread her legs open, running her hand down her thighs.

Fuck, the inner freak is unleashed.

"Or you'll have to be punished, darling" I walked back towards her, getting on the bed only to crawl towards her.

I licked her area up to her collarbone. She laid back down and I pinned her hands up to her head.

"What are you going to do to me?" She said innocently, batting her eyelashes.

"You'll just have to find out and see" I smirked.

I kissed below her ear, making my way back down her neck. I sucked gently, leaving a small light purple hickey.

"oh hey...Chrissy.." My mom looked at us, then walked backwards and closed the door.

We both stared at each other and laughed. I kissed her lips and smiled.

"Your laugh is so fucking adorable"

"Hey, since your mom knows. We should invite her for a threesome" she smirked.

"Fuck no" I laughed, laying beside her.

I held her waist and kissed her shoulder.

"I've loved you" she whispered.

......

Chrissy's pov;

"Get the fuck up!" she yelled, shaking me rapidly.

"W-what? Am I on my period?" I groaned, rolling over to look at her.

"No.." she laughed, "Brendon fucking posted it on his Instagram!" She grinned.

I immediately got up but laid back down because I was still naked and cold.

"he asked me if I can help him design a cool album cover"

"Are you serious?!"

"duh!" Her eyes started to water and she laid down next to me.

"Im so proud of you baby" I kissed her forehead and wiped her tears away.

"Lets celebrate" I smiled.

"He's coming over sometime next week. I already sent him everything"

"That's fantastic"

"Isn't it?" She grinned, her smile reaching her eyes.

Her smile never reached her eyes when she was with me..

"Yeah, of course" I lied.

I knew she was going to stop talking to me when she comes in contact with him.

So I made a fake account to post her picture and used those apps and sites to gain followers and get lots of likes.

I finally have a chance and I'm not letting him take it away.

∆×

Smut or cute & cuddly?

Also, have my imagines gone to shit?