Part 14

(Y/n's POV)

You can order carrots here! I love this place! I'm Shawn so grateful for this all. Without thinking I just said those words.

'I freaking love you.'

I don't mean it that way. Or do I? I know him two/three days. Nah. I don't love him. I like him. Much. We ordered our food and just talked about random stuff.

'Y/n. After breakfast, I found this wonderful place. If you want to see it then we can go? Do you want to see it? You don't have to.'

I saw on his face that he's very nervous.

'Yeah, sure.'

There is nothing to be so nervous about. I think. Our food came after ten minutes and we both ate it like it's our last meal. It's so delicious. The maple syrup aaaaah.

' Shawn this is so delicious.'

I looked over at him and saw that his mouth was full with food.

'Hell yeah.'

I finished my food and just watched Shawn eat his food. Damn he's cute.

'Hey! What you looking at?'

His eyes met mine and a saw formed on his face.

'Just looking at this weird dude.'

'I am not weird! Okay maybe a little bit.'

He finished his food and the waitress came to take it. When she passed, I could see that she was staring at him. I felt this weird feeling in my stomach. Probably jealousy. But why am I jealous? These thoughts were killing me until I felt Shawn's hand on my shoulder.

'Come on. We're going to that place.'

I stood up and walked with him hand in hand. We started to walk to the car but then he pulled me closer to him and lead me to a forest.

'What are...?'

'Shh. Just come with me.'

We walked into the forest. He held my hand tighter and lead me to this beautiful open place.

'Look at this.'

I turned around and saw a beautiful waterfall.

'Wooow.'

Was the only thing I could say. I walked closer to the waterfall and felt Shawn's chin on my head. I'm in heaven. His hands were hanging next to mine and I just took them and intertwined our fingers. After ten minutes we pulled away and just sat on the ground. His hand was still in my hand. The sound of water falling made this moment perfect.

'Thank you for bringing me here.'

'No problem. I just thought that this would be a place where we just could be ourselves.'

'Yeah.'

I laid my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me. A perfect day.

'I need to tell you something.'

I looked over at him and saw that his eyes were staring at me in awe.

'Tell me.'

Our faces weren't that far anymore. I could feel his warm breath against my body and his eyes were just looking at me.

'I really like you. I never liked someone so much. I know you now two or three days. And I just like you. It's weird to say this to you because you're also my student. But know that I like you so much.'

Did he just? He confessed. Oh no. What am I going to do? Ofcourse I like him too, but he said it himself. I'm his student. He looked away and pulled his hand out.

'Shawn. I like you too.'

A/N

Sorry if this is bad. I hope you like the story so far.