Part 84

(Y/n's POV)

I woke up by the feeling of nurses touching me, checking if I'm okay. I fluttered my eyes open and a smile appeared on a nurse her face. 'Good morning.' I nodded and turned my head to my left just to see my adorable boyfriend sleeping.

The nurses left and all I could do was stare at him. He really thinks that this is his fault, which is ridiculous. He didn't do anything.

I moved a little bit closer to him and caressed his cheek. His eyes fluttered open and a little, adorable smile appeared on his face. 'Good morning honey.'

He mumbled while getting up. 'Good morning, did you sleep well?' He shook his head with laughter and crawled under my blanket, holding me in his arms. He placed little kisses on my neck and just cuddled up in my bed.

I turned around so I also could wrap my arms around him. 'Gosh, I love you so much,' he whispered while massaging my shoulders. 'I love you too, Shawn.' I hid my face in the crook of his neck and pecked him a couple of times.

'I cannot wait until I can leave this place,' I mumble while playing with his little curls. He hummed in response and pressed me closer to him. 'I'm so glad everything is okay with you.' He whispered in my ear while caressing my skin under my shirt.

We just stayed the whole time like this until we could leave. Shawn was making sure that I felt okay and kept saying that this was all his fault. When we arrived home, Shawn carried me to the couch and gently laid me down.

'If you want anything, just say it to me, okay babe?' He stroke my hair and placed a little kiss on my forehead. He got up and walked to the kitchen, I guess. I grabbed the remote and just zapped through the channels.

This is so boring! Two hours later, I finally gave in, 'Shawn! Can you please come?' He ran over to me and looked very shocked. 'Is there something wrong? Are you in pain?' I shook my head and slowly got up. 'I am so bored.' A chuckle left his lips when I finally stood in front of him.

'What do you want to do?' He asked while I gently pressed him closer to me. I shrugged my shoulders and laid my lips onto his, 'maybe we could just relax. The two of us.'

A big smile appeared on his face when I softly started to kiss his lips and in no time he gave in and kissed me back. 'Let's watch a movie or go see a movie.' He mumbled while caressing his hands into my hair.

I nodded and placed a few kisses in his neck while he just held me in his arms.
We decided to stay here and watch Step Up 1, one of my favourite dance movies. Let's just say that we only saw little parts of it because we were busy with each other.

Something happened after the accident, Shawn changed, I think. He, it's difficult to say it's like he is more protective and he wants to keep me safe every day, every single second.

Or I changed, maybe I want to live more just because one thing can quickly ruin your life.