Part 66

2 MONTHS LATER

(Y/n's POV)

Graduation time. This is scary after 6 years of hell I finally can leave. If I asked to some people who loved their time in high school, no one would say yes. High school sucks. I am so happy that this is my last day, and then I will go to Toronto for good.

No Elines trying to steal my boyfriend. Oh yeah, I'm still with Shawn. We managed to keep our relationship a secret, it wqs hard though.

Because we got closer, a lot after our one day breakup. He is so happy that I'm graduating so he can kiss me in public.

The last months were hard but also amazing. Hard, because of the exams and amazing because of Shawn. He's truly the one for me. He understands how I feel whenever I have a bad day and he always can cheer me up.

Whenever I was in his class, he made me stay a little bit longer so he just could simply peck my lips.
High school, well it has his good but also bad sides.

Today is the big day, my graduation. I had to wake up earlier because my mom and Shawn's mom, who flew from Toronto to L.A. just to be here with me, wanted to go to the hairdresser. I quickly took a shower and putted a sweatpants on.

I walked downstairs and saw Shawn standing right in front of the stairs. 'Goodmorning, sunshine.' A huge smile appeared on his face when he spoke those words. 'Good morning, handsome.'

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in his arms. 'Graduation day," he whispered in my ear, "then I can kiss you in front of them all."

Shawn's sister, Aaliyah stood right behind us and bursted out of laughter. He quickly pecked my lips and placed me back on the floor. 'Good morning, Aaliyah.' She stopped with laughing and gave me a hug. 'Good morning, y/n.' 

We walked together to my kitchen where my parents and their parents were. 'Hello.' Shawn walked behind us but suddenly wrapped his arms around me, again. 'I love you,' he mumbled in my ear, 'so much.'

I felt the heat coming to my cheeks and hide my face in the crook of his neck. 'I love you too.' The rest of the morning went pretty fast, I went to the hairdresser, showered again, putted on my dress and waited until Karen and my mom were done with my makeup.

I normally don't wear it, but this is a special moment. Those were the words of my mom. If I had to choose, I would go in a sweatpants with a nice bralette. I walked downstairs, again, and saw Shawn, again, at the end of the stairs but this tume he had a suit on.

'Damn Mendes, you look hot.' I winked at him and pecked his cheek. 'Thanks but you are the hot one here.' A little smirk grew on his lips and soon faded away. 'Come let's go.'

We walked to his car and got in. Nervously I sat in his car, waiting patiently until we were there, so I just could have my diploma and kiss him in front of everyone.