Part 10

(Y/n POV)

When I took Shawn's hand all I could feel was electricity running through my veins. I stood up and we started walking to my house that is just two blocks from here. This may be a little walk, but it will be one that I will never forget. I kinda like Shawn. I don't know why or how but I just like him. It was getting later and colder. Shawn still held my hand. My little hand in his big ass hands. How can someone have so big hands? Suddenly I felt his fingers intertwining with mine. Can I die? Happiness was taking over my body and love made his way too. I never knew that someone could make me feel like this.

'Is this your last year?'

I quickly looked at him and saw that he was looking at our hands.

'Yeah.'

'What are gonna do after you graduate?'

I always had an idea, but I don't know if I would do it.

'I actually want to move back to Toronto and study English Literature there.'

'Toronto? Why Toronto? I mean you also can study that here in LA.'

'I know, but I kinda miss Canada. I miss my home.'

'I understand how you feel. I miss home too.'

We walk further and in no time we walk my street in. Fear of letting him go makes his way into my heart.

'So this is where you live?'

'Yeah. Since I was 12.'

I could see my house and Shawn just hold me closer. Also not wanting to let go.

'Why English Literature?'

I knew that this question would be asked. Why not English Literature?

'Uhm. I really enjoy reading and it would be amazing to just have a job where I can put my passion into it. What's your passion?'

'My passion? Hmm. I really love playing guitar and singing.'

'What! You sing?'

'Yeah a little bit.'

'That is amazing.'

AAH HE SINGS. I really wanna hear him sing. I bet that he has an angel voice.

'Is this your house?'

I nodded and walked on my porch.

'See you tomorrow, Shawn.'

'See you tomorrow, y/n.'

He walked away and I could sense that he didn't want to say goodbye. Honestly, I also didn't want to say goodbye. I quickly ran off the porch and just watched him walking away.

'Wait! Shawn!'

He immediately turned back and I just ran to him.

'What are you doing?'

But I didn't answer. I just gave him a hug. A hug where electricity was running through our veins. A hug that I always want to keep. His big, muscular arms pulled me closer to his chest. Warmth. His warmth was so calming.

'Please. Don't let go.'

His voice said in my ear. I just hugged him. Resting my head on his chest. Just hugging him. After a couple of minutes, I let go.

'See you tomorrow Shawn.'

'See you tomorrow.'

I walked back to my house and went immediately to my bed. I still feel his warmth. And all I could think of was him. Again. Shawn.