Part 13

(Shawn's POV)

I couldn't sleep. I have to see her. I need to see her. I laid all night in bed and thought about what I should do. I want to do something with her. Something nice. Not in L.A I don't want people to see us. Maybe something Canadian? I searched the whole night after canadian restaurants close to LA and I found one.

It's a breakfast restaurant, it's also close to this beautiful forest with a small waterfall. When it was 6 pm, I got out of bed and took a hot, relaxing shower. I'm going to do this. I'm going to ask her out. I putted some black pants with a nice shirt on and got in my car. Nerves were taking over my body. Should I? Is she going to say yes? I started the car and drove to her house. After a 5 minutes ride, I arrived at her place. I got out and walked to her door. But before I could knock someone already opened it.

'Hello, i'm Natasha.'

'Uhm. Hello. I'm here for y/n.'

'Wait a second, I will see if she's up. Come in.'

I walked in and saw the living room. It's really Canadian. It seems and feels like home.

'Y/N!'

After 5 minutes I heard her.

'MOM. It's freaking 7 am and I have no school today, so why do  I have to wake u.'

She couldn't say her sentence because she saw me. She was standing there in her bra and a little short. She stood there as a goddess. I never saw a girl looking this good even though she just woke up. She really has a beautiful body. Beautiful curves. Long legs.

'Hi Shawn?'

'Uhm. Hi. Can I ask you something?'

'Yeah.'

She lead me upstairs to her room. I looked around and saw some guitars hanging on her wall and some books behind her bureau.

'Do you wanna grab some breakfast with me?'

She's going to say no. I know it.

'Uhm. Yeah, but let me change.'

She went into a different room, I guess the bathroom and I took place behind her piano. I started to play some melodies and then songs. After ten minutes, I felt her head on my shoulder, but I didn't stop playing. I enjoy this moment with her. Silence and just listening to the piano. I stopped and just sat there.

'I am hungry.'

I looked over at her and saw that her head was still on my shoulder.

'Me too. Come.'

We got in my car and drove to the special place. 

'Where are we going?'

'To this Canadian breakfast restaurant.'

I saw that she was smiling so big. I love to see her smile. I love having her this close. When we parked, I got out and stepped to her. She intertwined our fingers and we walked to the door. I held it open and she walked in.

'Omg, Shawn. This is so beautiful.'

I watched her walking to a table close to the forest. She seems so happy. I made her this happy. All I ever want to do is make her happy. She deserves this. We took a seat at that table and looked at the menu.

'Omg. Classic pancakes with strawberries and the original maple syrup. Aaah Shawn! I can't choose.'

She was looking very concentrated at the menu. Even this makes her so cute.

'You should choose the American pancakes with strawberries, bacon and maple syrup. Oh you also can order those mini carrots.'

Her face went to cute to super happy in less than a second.

'I freaking love you, Shawn.'

She smiled at me and just being very excited for the carrots. She doesn't mean it. She doesn't love me. Does she love me? Do I love her? I like her. Very much. So much.

Maybe I love her?